November 27th, 2019

Aidans POV:
   We arrive at the airport with all of our stuff. I take y/n's hand and we walk inside. Luckily almost nobody was at the airport that day. Check in and security were super fast. About 20 minutes later it was time to get onto our flight. We were going to L.A. My house. I gave her the window seat, and as soon as the plane took off she shut the window, and looked at me. Gazing into my eyes as I gazed into hers. A slight dust of pink brushed upon her cheeks, and she closed her eyes and layer her head on my shoulder. "Thank you Aidan." She whispered. "No problem beautiful." I kissed her forehead and admired her. She had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I stroked her hair, and started to write all my sweet nothings into another journal I had bought. I looked to my side, and saw the bear she had bought me, I smiled at it and then glanced at her. She was so beautiful in her sleep. So peaceful, and quiet. I rested my head on top of hers and shut my eyes. Slowly falling asleep..

Y/n's POV:
I wake up to Aidan grabbing our luggage, and I grab my backpack. He realizes I'm awake. "Hey beautiful, how was your nap?"
"Not the best."
"Alright well my moms outside waiting for us, so let's go." I stand up, and he helps me walk off the plane, and throughout the airport. Finally we get outside, and I see his mom. She's very beautiful, and looks 10x younger then her age.  "You must be the famous y/n! Aidan always talks about you." My cheeks warm up and a small smile finds it's way upon my face. "That would be me!" I say as she takes my bags. "I'll take you're bags, you guys have fun!" I look to Aidan in shock on how sweet his mom is. "Thank you Mrs. Gallagher!" Aidan laughs
"Oh sweetie! You can call me Mom."
"Oh ok.. mom" We all laugh and Aidan grabs my hand and takes me to his room. It was huge, a bunch of extra space, dark green blankets and pillow cases like his eyes, and the sheets were almost as black as the night sky. A wall with only windows, and a nice walk in closet.  "Wow, you're room's amazing!" Aidan chuckles "Thanks, just got it redone." I go sit by the window. "The city looks beautiful from here!" "It's way better in the nighttime." I look at him standing above me, and he grabs my hands to help me up. "Well welcome home!" I smile and place a kiss on his cheek. His cheeks slowly glow pink. I smile and head onto his bed. "I'm tired, goodnight Aidan." "Goodnight beautiful." He walks over to his bed and sits on the end. He kisses my forehead, and starts to play his guitar. Blackbird by the beetles. That's the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep.

Aidans POV:
Y/n falls asleep as I play my guitar. Gently, I stand up and put my guitar in its stand. I lay next to y/n and stare at her. I pull out my journal and write..

Her beautiful y/e/c eyes sleep, and her face is so peaceful. She looks so calm, and safe. I love her with all my heart, from top to bottom. She is my sleeping beauty.

I set down my journal not satisfied of what i've written, but good enough because flying is exhausting. I lay my head on y/n's chest, and fall asleep.