December 24, 2019

I wake up and Aidan isn't in his bed. I head downstairs and found him in the kitchen making breakfast. "Morning!" I scare him. "Morning beautiful." he kisses my forehead and continues making pancakes. I walk back upstairs, and change into nice outfit.
I walk back downstairs and see Aidan and his mother on the couch eating breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and grab myself a portion. I head to the couch and sit in between the two. My stomach was hurting but I didn't think much of it. Aidan puts his arm around my arm and I lay my head on his shoulder. I finish my pancakes and take all of our plates and silverware. "Oh thank you sweetheart." Aidans mom smiles. "No problem!" I walk into the kitchen and wash the dishes, then load them into the dishwasher. I didn't get Aidan or his mother a gift yet.. So I called an uber and left. I walk into the store and find Christmas pajamas for me and Aidan. I set them in the cart and keep walking. My stomach pain has started hurting again. I walked into the bathroom and threw up. "Great I'm sick on Christmas" I groaned. I knew I needed to go home. But I didn't. I went and grabbed wrapping paper and one more thing, I payed and headed into Louis Vuitton. I got a purse for Aidans mother, then headed home. I rushed into the bedroom and wrapped the presents. I went into the bathroom and locked it. I grabbed a pregnancy test, and hoped that I wasn't pregnant. 5 minutes later the result came in, positive. "Crap" I whispered. I placed it inside a box, and wrapped the box.

-

10:00 p.m. It was time to hand out gifts and I was nervous. I handed Aidan only one of them, and gave his mom her present. "Y/n, oh my goodness!" She hugged me. "Thank you!" "You're welcome."
I opened the gift she had gotten me, air force 1's!
"Thank you so much, my old shoes were starting to get warn out." I almost screamed. Aidan opens his gift from me. "Pajamas, awesome !" "That's not my only present, but you get that later." he smiles as I open my present. A beautiful necklace, with our initials engraved on the sides. "Oh my goodness Aidan, it's beautiful!" He kisses my hand.

-

10:30 p.m. I hand Aidan the box. He opens it and a tear drop down his face. "I'm going to be a father?" He asks . I nod my head and he hugs me. He could tell I was stressing. "Hey, this is amazing news." "I know but are we ready? I mean we're only 16!" He shuts me up by kissing me. "I know it's tough but we can do it."
"How do we tell your mom?"
"Let's go do it!"
"Oh- ok!"
We walk downstairs, into the movie room and see her watching a movie. "Hello y/n!" she pauses "and Aidan" I laugh at him, as he goes and sits next to her. "Mom we need to tell you something.."
"What is it?"
I hand her the pregnancy test, and her eyes fill up with water. "I'm gonna be a grandma?"
"Yeah.." I look down and try to force the tears to go away. But they wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes.

Sorry it's so short 🙈 I've been doing school work