September 16, 2019

AIDANS POV:
I kept trying to contact y/n, no answer.
27 missed calls from me
23 from Amber
11 from Levi, y/n was offline.
I was starting to get worried, even though she had broken up with me, I was in love with her. I knew she had a reason, most likely her mom, but I wasn't sure of it. I called Amber
"Amber, why isn't she answering?!"
"I don't know Aidan, she has to eventually"
"I just want to know her reason.."
"Post on instagram or something?"
"What would I post?"
"Does anybody know @. y/n? Or if she's ok?! she hasn't been answering any of me or my friends calls, and she hasn't been online for two days!"
"Ok fine i'll post that, thanks Amber."
"No problem.."
I hang up the phone with Amber and post exactly what she said about y/n, except with a photo of her and not a video of me crying. Instantly I get a bunch of messages, saying that she hasn't been active on anything, and then Lauren texted me.

                                       Lauren 😬
Hey Aidan it's lauren..
Y/n was at school
yesterday, but
whenever I tried to
talk to her she would
ignore me and walk
away. She was upset
and tired, no phone on
her, just her. Hope this
helps..
                                                          Thank you so much!!
No problem
———————————————————————————

I didn't know where she lived, but Lauren did. I didn't want to randomly show up, but her mom wouldn't let me in. So I called Lauren.

"Where does y/n live?"
"******** why?"
"Where's her room?"
"You'll see it from outside trust me, her purple LEDS light up her whole room."
"Alright thanks!"

I decide to go to sleep because it was late.

                           August 17,2019.
I wake up, and I tell Amber what's happening and she tells me to go. So I start walking to y/n's house.

I get to her house, it's really pretty. I see her room and I remember y/n had told me her moms work schedule. Why? No clue, but I'm glad she did because now I know when I can climb up into her room. I sound like a stalker, but I just need to know why she broke up with me, then we can part if that's what she wants. I see her mom walk out the front door so I hide, she gets into her car and leaves, i'm glad that coincidences happen at the perfect time.

Y/n's POV:
I look at the kitchen clock, 7 a.m. I sigh as I walk back into my room. I change out of my pajamas, and into a cropped tank top, and sweatpants. I sit on my bed and hug the stuffed animal, I bought for Aidan and hear my mom leave. Then I hear something..
*knock*
*knock*
*knock*
While shaking, I open my curtains and I see him.
Aidan is on my roof, knocking on my window. "Aidan!" How did he know where I lived? How did he know the room? I open the window and as soon as he steps in a slam the window shut and hug him. Tears fall down my face. "Hi y/n." I looked up at his beautiful face, super red and tired. He was crying. "I'm sorry." I get off of him. "So all I came here to ask was, why you broke up with me?" I look at him with tears in my eyes. "My mom, as soon as we left she made me break up with you. Then she took my phone." I truthfully reply. "I knew it!" He picks me up and spins me around and we just stare at each other. "Let's pretend that conversation didn't happen." I laugh. "Alright beautiful." He winks at me and then I realized how much I loved him. I had completely fallen in live with him. "Oh I got you something!" I grab the bear, and hand him it. I watch his eyes brighten as he read the keychain. "Your so cheesy I love it." He kisses me. My heart melts, and I know what I have to do. I pull away and grab my suitcase. "I can't live here anymore." He smiles and helps me pack almost everything I own.

After an hour and a half of packing, we finally finished, and I left my phone with her. I also left a note

Dear mom, I love you so much but I think i'm much better alone, I'm 15 now so I can live off of my modeling money, and you won't have to worry about me :). We talked about this before I left, You said when I was 15 I could move in with somebody so I'm moving in with Amber. If you need me call Amber. Bye.

"You handled that pretty well y/n." Aidan grabs my hand. "I handle most things well." I say as I grab the last thing, Aidans hoodie. "You have that?"
"Of course I do, I couldn't sleep without it!" He smiles and grabs my suitcase and sets it on the ground, as he gets on the ground too. I put on Aidans hoodie, and jump into his arms. "Wait can I call Amber?!" "Of course you can!" He takes out his phone and calls Amber.
"Hello?"
"Hi.."
"Y/n?!"
"Amber!"
"I missed you so much, are you ok?"
"I'm fine! Just tired."
"What happened to you?"
"My mom took away my phone."

Aidan walks me to his hotel while I keep talking to Amber. Finally we get in his room.
"Hey Amber I'll call you later."
"Awe ok, cya!"
"Cya!"
I hang up and set Aidans phone down.
I press my lips against his, and I grab his face, while he grabbed my waist. I pull away, and say "Wanna go to the waterpark?" He runs into the bathroom and changes while I change into my bikini. "Can I come out now?" "Almost... Ok!" He comes out of the bathroom and he has on these green shorts, and no shirt on. "You looking at something?" He mocks me. "Huh? No I'm fine!" I nervously laugh. "Hey why don't I get to see your bathing suit?!" He says as he takes off my towel. I was in a black bikini, and you could kinda see a lot. Aidan was turning my around and drooling. "Hey stop I'm getting dizzy." He stops me and I wipe the drool off his face. He grabs out towels, his room key, and my hand, then we go to the water park. It was huge.

We mainly chilled in the hot tub, with my head against his chest, sitting in his lap. But then quickly he said. "Hey y/n, hehe maybe we should go on the water slides?" Nervously. Then I feel it... He got a boner! I laugh at him and agree. We walk up the stairs and it's super boring. So... "Tag your it!" I tag Aidan and start sprinting up the stairs. "Come here!"
He starts to catch up with me, he's super fast. He catches up to me and puts me on his shoulders. "Aidan!" I say in disbelief. He gently sets me down when we get to the top. "Let's go on the tube!" He helps me sit down, and we have to sit across from each other. I see a huge drop..  and scream! Aidan looks like he's having a lot of fun, and it makes me super happy. "Aidan!" I say as I get soaked with freezing cold water. "Oh my god.." He laughs as the ride ends. He falls off getting himself soaked too. Aidan helps me out of the tube, and we decide to walk back to his hotel room. "I want to live in Toronto.." I complain. "Then let's live there!" I looked at him like he's dumb. "We're only 15!"
"And?" He grabs my hands and picks me up, then throws me on the bed (AFTER WE GOT CHANGED)
He lays down and I lay on top of him. Then I fall asleep.