Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
Hi ,I am Jack,I am twelve year old    .  It was fascinating looking at those  watches. I was 5 years old when curiosity arose about how the watches worked; I then  asked my dad "Dad, can I start a watch shop business ?" My dad reluctantly agreed just to make me feel happy. After a week prior to this day, I visited one of my friends, he was living in a beautiful villa and his garden was filled with a lot of herbs, shrubs,climbers and creepers. I entered his house and I found that his dad also had the passion of collecting watches, reading about them and then disintegrating and fixing it again. I was thinking to myself that I could learn these skills  and prove myself to dad that I could repair watches out of passion, at least. This felt  a little exihalerated .
Me seeking my  friend to convince his dad to teach me how -to.  He would ask me to pay if he had to teach me those skills.I  asked my friend regarding the fee . He said that it would cost him five hundred bucks a day and he agreed to teach you  three days a week .He   could try convincing my dad to reduce the fee .  "Sure, Thanks a lot "  was  squealing my  eyes with delight .    He wouldn't like it if I would ask him. He would only be happy if I would become what he dreamt  that I would become. We reached home. My mom was waiting for me. I  got refreshed and  all of them were lounging before a T.V. I thought that  I could ask Mommy, at least. I was  thinking about the impeccable timing to ask for the classes .
Watching TV for a while and went into a room to read a book. There comes the impeccable timing. knocking the door ; my mom had opened the door and i prefer a decision for seeking help. 

I was assuring to myself that nothing  would happen after I asked regarding the classes.
I  took a deep breath and asked her "Mamma, As you know that I love watches" [sighs]
My mom was a little worried and   asked me -"Did you break your  daddy's favourite watch which was from Switzerland?"
" MOM!,  he wouldn't  look  normal today if I would break that watch". I love watches and I wanna start a business and become a successful businessman".
She  bursted  out of laughter 
Mom, I am serious"!

I got angry and slammed the  with full force and I sadly went inside my room lying on and  thinking . Later, I fell asleep. My mom entered the room to check if I had fallen asleep.She is very caring.I thought this was the perfect for my anxiety levels.Though I was too young to face anxiety .But I had to ,to follow my passion and my heart.I was damn sure that I would become a successful businessman if I could learn these skills.
The next day morning ,I woke up , brushed  and had completed the  routine  .Five minutes extra ,he said ,as he never thought I would ask regarding this.He understood that as a child I had that burning desire to follow my dreams and passion .As he gave a smile and patted my back after listening to this question  .But to my surprise he said "Please give me a day or two time , to think about it ".I was wondering is that YES OR A NO .I was curious about it and I couldn't sleep that night as I was praying to the almighty so that my dad could say a big YES .I then thought to myself "if he says yes I would be the happiest and the luckiest child ever"