CHAPTER 2

Two days later ,I was eagerly waiting for the answer from my dad , thinking to myself "I wish he could agree to it ",my dad called me whilst he was sipping a cup of black coffee -"SON! Could you please come here for a minute ?" I then said "Sure ,daddy".I was feeling a  little anxious and curious about his answer .But  he didn't talk about those classes he said "Son, could you please get me a packet of sugar and my phone charger ,if you don't mind ". I  sighed and said "Sure Dad " I  thought to myself "If I could help him this way that is getting whatever he wants ,he would  become happy and I could ask him about those classes " I  patted myself for thinking like a genius and thought to myself " Hey Jack ,You are a genius, Man!"  My dad then shouted "Will you get it today?" I hurried up and gave it to him .I was gazing around while he was sipping his black  coffee. 

My mom called me for breakfast "Jack ,breakfast time". 

I am not hungry, mom.

My dad barged to my room when I was dressing up. "Dad ,I need privacy , please ". He then said "I have  seen you since you were born" , that's the standard dialogue when any parent barges into his son's room all of a sudden while getting dressed. "Please Dad !I still need privacy ".He then left the room as mom called him for breakfast .

          "Sweetie , you were talking to me regarding those watches and stuff ,two days ago."I whispered in my mom 's ears "Please don't take that topic out ,right now,it was a joke" .My mom busted out into laughter for a few seconds and then patted my back and said "Good Joke !" and I started laughing forcefully along with my mom .               

 "Could you  share that joke with me too,Even I wanted to laugh ''. "Dad !If you don't mind ,I will tell this joke later ". .He then said "Sure ,Jack!".We finished our breakfast and my dad was off to work as usual .I sighed and went out for a walk to breathe in some fresh breeze in the morning. I thought to myself  "Mornings are made for people like me ".I  completely forgot about those classes as I need some "Me time "  .While I was walking ,I met my friend's dad he asked me "Hey Jack ,did you speak to your dad regarding those classes ?" I then said "No ,I didn't" .He also said that he would  give  a discount just for me .I was squealing my eyes with delight and said" Really?" ,he  put his arm around his neck and said "Of course ,Jack".I  asked him about the discount.He said that he would make it to  two hundred and a fifty bucks per day .I smiled at him and said thank you so much .I  ran towards home, excitedly .I took out my piggy bank and started counting money to check ,if I had enough money to pay for those classes. I was counting  hundred bucks ,one hundred and fifty bucks.... ,  one hundred and seventy five bucks .I thought  just another twenty five bucks ,  I would attend  a class, at least.I  asked my mom  "Mom,Can I get twenty five bucks ?  Please".   "If you could help me out to deliver these books and flowers  to the neighbor's place  ,I would give you twenty five bucks ".  I forcefully said'' yes " I went to deliver those

                      The neighbour ,Mr Williams  ,was working in the modelling industry and hence he had lots of girls  at his home for doing makeup and stuff. When  I rang the bell ,a beautiful young lady opened  the door and said  "How can I help you ,kid?".I was surprised looking at her as she was looking gorgeous.She had hazel eyes , long legs and  long silky hair with a mini red skirt and a white top tucked inside the skirt  .I got indulged looking at her beauty .She also had a white badge on her chest  which showed her name "   BONNIE"  .                                                                              I then said "Hi Bonnie ",as I wanted to make friends with her."Hello kid ,How can I help you out? " I said "You are looking gorgeous " .She smiled at me and said "that's really sweet of you ". Could you please hand over these to Mr Williams ?" "Sure , Please hold on for a minute  ". I was curious and I thought   to myself "Why did she say that? Will she pay me something?                                       "Please come inside kid,Mr Williams wants to meet you " .I then said"Sure" and I entered  his house .His house was looking fancy .It had a chandelier , a huge TV and a rotating dining  table.he asked the ladies to serve soft drinks with ice cubes in it,for both of us  .He  started speaking about his life,how he got into modelling industry and stuff like that.He asked me if I was interested in modelling in the future.

 I then said "Mr Williams ,I need some time to think regarding it ,as I am a kid" as I didn't want anybody else ,other than my parents and my friend's dad to  know about it.He  chuckled and said "Sure ,kid " . "Mr Williams , I think I should leave ,my mamma must be waiting for me."Just a minute kid .Please wait ,I have something for you .He bought a few chocolates and said "These are for you , Please take it".I  smiled at him  and  thanked  him for those chocolates  and  left his place. 

I  left his place and headed towards home.My mom then saw the chocolates and asked "Did Mr Williams give you those chocolates ?"  "Yes mom".She then said "Not bad".                                   "What do you mean? " She  said" Nothing , sweetie" .

"Mamma, Can I get my twenty five bucks , please " .

" Ask your dad after he comes home from work,if he agrees to it then I would give you ." I got irritated and went into my room and thought of another alternative way to ask mom those damn twenty five bucks,but I couldn't find any. I thought I would give her a massage as she must be very tired doing chores ,also she would be impressed too and I would get those twenty-five bucks.

I patted my back for that brilliant idea.

I went to the hall where my mom was dusting the sofa set , cleaning the T V etc.I asked her if I could help her out .She agreed to it with a  wide smile.She was then preparing lunch. I completed dusting .After the lunch ,my  mom took an afternoon nap and I was busy playing with my Lego toys .I thought I would just grab a chocolate while playing with these .So I bought chocolates from the fridge. 

I  got bored with these toys .

In the evening ,my mom woke up from her afternoon nap to make some snacks for me .After both of us had our supper ,I asked her "Mamma ,Can I give you a massage ".

 "No ,I am fine sweetie ,thanks a lot " .I  sighed and thought to myself " How did this plan   fail? ". 

It was five '0' clock my dad had come home from his work .I was excited and nervous to ask him those "Damn,twenty five bucks ". He  got refreshed and asked my mom to make some black coffee for him as he is really health conscious. I  gathered all the courage, took a deep breath and asked him "Dad ,if you don't mind ,Can I get twenty five bucks ? Please."

He  looked at my mom and said to me "Son, Please wait till the month end because I will be payed at the end of the month." I then got irritated and yelled  "TILL THE MONTH END"