CHAPTER 6

There was a little girl named Susie who was sitting next to me in the classroom . She is the one with two cute ponytails and she had a cute smile on her face when she saw me crying . I went back to my place after the so-called birthday bash received from my class . She said "Don't cry ,Jack !", stretching her arm to give me a hand shake to make friends with me.She is the first one to make friends with me at school ,so I remember until date. Of course I don't forget my friends ; in general most people do forget their school friends as they lose in touch with them over time.

So, it's important to stay in touch with your friends  as they say that childhood friends know you much better than any other set of friends . 
I  agreed to make friends with her so I too stretched my arm to give her a hand shake.She smiled at me again. I was staring at her smile for two minutes.I then took my hand away after a hand shake,as I found an eyelash  separated from other eyelashes of her's. I  asked her to close her eyes to remove that eyelash.She closed her eyes . I removed it and asked her to open my eyes  and I placed it on her wrist ,she blew  it away with her mouth and she pulled my  left cheek . I was wondering if she liked me or did she think I was acting lame just for an eyelash. 

I felt famished . She took a packet of skittles and a packet of potato flavored chips from her back pack.I  looked at it with my mouth open . She looked at me and understood that I was feeling hungry or maybe she just wanted to share her snacks with me  just because we just became friends .

I took a skittle from her packet as I couldn't control my hunger . She snatched my skittle and said "Excuse me , You should ask my permission .I am not giving you".I sighed and asked her "Susie, Could you please share your snacks with me?". She chuckled and said "Come on Jack ,we are friends now.I was just kidding".I said "Okay, thanks , Whatever ". Susie kept her snacks under her desk so that the teacher wouldn't notice .After I had a skittle, I took a potato chip slowly to avoid the crackling sound of the packet. But,  my bad ! I heard the crackling sound of the packet at very low frequency as the class was pin drop silent. The teacher then looked at me ,but luckily I found a pencil sharpener underneath my desk so I removed it to save Susie's snacks and her friendship. Just because when we get caught by the teacher we would be scolded for munching some snacks in between and  those weren't mine too. 

So I removed the sharpener and I smiled at her . I was  looking at Susie's textbook on the desk which was placed like a show piece because I  didn't concentrate on the lesson this class.Later ,Susie was looking at me. I slowly patted her wrist which was placed under the desk to snatch some snacks. I took her pencil and started writing a message to her on her book 

"Let's eat snacks later if we eat now,we' ll get caught red handed , maybe this teacher is hungry too so her ears are so sharp that she could hear that packet crackling sound so easily,even though it is very low".

I then looked at the board while she looked at it ,so that we wouldn't get caught  .She started writing her message .I looked at it when she looked at the board ,it claimed "Okay jack" with a smiley face. She took the eraser and started erasing it. 
After ten minutes the school bell rang , as it was Saturday and we only had two hours of school so everybody was excited to go to their respective homes .

But Susie was the one who wasn't excited to go home.  "Hey Susie ,are you going home ?".I will go home after a while Jack. I said "okay "and started walking out of the classroom 's door when everyone else left the room including the teacher .I wanted to see what she was doing .I stopped for a while and hid behind the class room's door as it was half way closed.I peeped into the classroom and I found that  Susie disappeared all of a sudden  .I  entered the class and started searching for her .I even looked at the classroom's window but they were closed to my surprise .I was wondering "Where did Susie go? Nobody could  walk out so fast and it's been only a minute I came out of the classroom and I 've seen her."
I  entered the class and started searching for her .I even looked at the classroom's window but they were closed to my surprise .I was wondering "Where did she go". Nobody can walk out so fast and it's been only a minute I walked  out of the classroom and I 've seen her."I murmured to myself "STRANGE"! I got scared and started running out of the school.