CHAPTER 11

Day 3
I felt sad that it was the last day of the tour .If I would go back to my regular routine; my idea of starting a business ,math test and Susie would be bugging me everyday .
We decided to lounge at the hotel . The weather was freezing cold. So ,we decided to go to the bonfire in the hotel's backyard in the early morning at six'0' clock .They were people from all over the world . There was a song playing during the bonfire "I will come to you in the daytime
I will raise you from your sleep
I will kiss you in four places
As I go runnin' down your street
I will squeeze the life right out of you
I will make you laugh, I'll make you cry
And we may never forget it
As I make you call my name".
I could feel those positive vibes when I hear this song. The chorus began .I started feeling more energetic. This was one of the best morning's I 've ever experienced . Simultaneously ,a trampoline competition was organized ,the one with the highest jump is awarded with a small gift and some people were busy dancing around the bonfire. Sam and I decided to go for the trampoline competition .The others decided to dance .
I personally love trampoline and tumbling. I was sure of grabbing the gift but out of nowhere the other kid had knocked me off as a result I sprained my ankle. I turned around to check if it was Sam .But to my surprise ,it wasn't Sam .It was some other kid .Sam lent me his helping hand to lift me up . I gave up this competition and the kid didn't even apologize after this .He was the winner of the competition .
I felt like smacking him on his face so hard .I sat down for a while to let go of the slight sprain. I was watching them dance for fifteen minutes or so .I felt better .Later ,we had our breakfast and checked out .
I truly enjoyed this trip .
I am scared to go back to our place as things would start bugging me again .
But I reminded myself that I had an other day off tomorrow. I was curious to know whether Sam would be going to his school . I asked him "Hey Sam,will you be going to school tomorrow .I am so happy I will not be going. "
I don't want to go to school tomorrow Jack ,he said it with an expression less face .
My grandma asked him if he was alright about going to school tomorrow . She put her arm around his neck and asked " What happened child , do you want me to speak to your dad too ?". Sam gave a wide smile . I winked at him .I gestured at him with my eyes to say a yes.
My grandma convinced his dad .Sam's dad was surprised to hear this request from her . He was seriously looking  at Sam and she said it was a request from her side. His dad had agreed to it .