CHAPTER 12

A day later ,
My regular boring routine had started and I had to go to school .I was not willing to go to school as I was scared to write the math test ,I was not sure if my teacher could conduct the test .It was like a surprise test  , unpredictable.  I wanted to think about my business at an earlier age. I know I am still a ten year old but  I wanted to start it so that I could gain  experience about handling it  . While I    took a trip to my own little world  I forgot that the day had begun and I realised that my mom was driving me to my school.  
Mom ,what if the teacher would conduct the test today ? I asked her .
It's okay Jack , write whatever you know ,you should take life as it comes .,my mom said.
But I know nothing ! I can't write whatever I know .I know about the parts of the watch and how it would work ; which I was learning before the trip and I have to revise it though !I  almost forgot a few parts of the watch and how it works . Say a fifty percent of it ,mom!
I meant whatever the teacher has taught you in the class ,Jack!
I don't even remember the parts of the  watch properly which was taught recently  , what would I remember something which was taught  like weeks ago.  I thought to myself.
But mom I don't remember anything .Just the skittles !
Ski ,..ski..skittles ! What? How does it even matter ,jack ?It's okay  just stay cool  I know you are hungry because you are anxious about the unpredictable  test so you must have told something  irrelevant  to the test  .
The school was right before my eyes.
My mom gave me a  wicked smile .
Bye ,Jack ! Best  of luck !  ,my mom said .
Whatever mom!  I closed the car's door with full force .I had a mixture of all feelings .I couldn't say if I was angry ,sad , hungry or happy while I was going to school .
I could see my classmates on the school  ground ,playing . I checked my time table .  It was  Tuesday .It showed the first hour has  Math hour .
But  I wondered why these people were playing here.
I approached one of my classmates named Steve .
Hey Steve !  What's up ,man! I said .
Hey Jack , it's been a while ! How are you?
Yeah ,I am good .Why are you guys playing now ? It's the math hour right ?
Nope it isn't .The timetable has changed .We are going to have math has the second  and sports hour has the first hour . The principal has announced  that physical education is important and as kids we aren't playing  enough .
I see ! That's great right , Steve?
Ofcourse Jack! Come on let's play . I said
I should be grateful to god that I didn't have a mood spoiler in the first hour itself .
The coach whistled as he saw us talking to each other without playing .
COME ON STUDENTS , GATHER BEFORE ME IN A STRAIGHT LINE!
We had gathered and were instructed to do a warm up exercise and then start jogging around the football court .
Hands on your hips , and roll your neck towards the right and then left!! Do it for five times . The coach had instructed us .
Go ahead with ten jumping jacks ,next ! The  whole class  had eyes on me because there was this" Jack" word  .
Coach, but Jack doesn't know to jump, Steve whispered in my ears .
I ignored his words and continued doing do it.
Later , it was followed by jogging which was tiring after the jumping jacks . We had  to go three in a row  for four rounds .
Stop pinching me Jack !Steve said while jogging .
I was startled  by listening to his words .
Why would  I pinch you ,Steve?
Oh please , you were !
I continued jogging .
Steve complained to the coach ,I mean he has given misinformation to the coach about me troubling him .
My coach holds some kind of grudge on me and Steve has added some toppings to it
so that pizza could look more delicious to him.
Jack , what's the matter .Why do you always trouble your  classmates? You have to do an other five rounds of jogging as punishment .
But I didn't ,fine I would go and jog . I said .
I agreed to it has I don't want to make a fuss about it .