CHAPTER 7

My mom was waiting for me outside the gate . She waved her hand at me .I said "Mom ,you said you'll take me to grandmother's place? But you dropped me here ,I felt so embarrassed because I forgot my school bag and I was in a civil dress. But everybody thought it was my birthday ". She caressed my hair and chuckled . She lifted me up in her arms and took me to the car. I saw my grandma in the car.I was surprised and  gave a grinning smile at her and waved my hand at her.My mom  caressed my hair and asked me "Are you happy, Jack"? I gave a smiling nod at her . 

She made me sit beside my grandma . My mom started the car's engine. I asked my grandma "Does magic exist today ? Is it real?".She started  laughing and said "No ,Jack".  
Why  did a girl of my class disappear ? I thought . We were on the way home.  My grandma was searching for  something in her purse.She asked me to close her eyes and asked me to open my palm .I felt some money type of thing in my hand .She then asked me to open my eyes ,I saw money in my hands . I looked at her and she smiled at me and said " Your pocket me for the month ". My mom was smiling at me from the car's mirror .I was elated looking at it .I started counting two bucks…, three bucks …, five bucks…, ten bucks.., fifteen bucks,... twenty bucks…, twenty two bucks,...twenty five bucks. I  started shouting "Yay". I then hugged my grandma tighter .

She too hugged me. She said if you want money or anything just ask me . I 'll even give your seven hundred and fifty bucks too. 

How did you get to know about it grandma? I asked

I met your friend Sam while he was passing by our house  and he told  me everything about your classes. He didn't go to school today as he is busy with his family get -togethers. She said. I thought to myself "I didn't know this day would be so good ,from no math test  to finding these twenty five bucks and a month's fee also a new strange friend."

I love you mom and grandma ,I said .

We love you too, Jack!

We then reached home .I was hoping and jumping merrily .My happiness was priceless .

I  convinced your dad regarding this .So he agreed to this' '. I said to my grandma " My  dad would n't agree to anyone regarding this but since you are his mom  so he should agree to you at all costs.She kissed my left cheek. I went to my room happily .I heard some music sound coming from MR WILLIAMS house .I closed the door and started dancing to it ; to celebrate my priceless happiness today.