Part 25. Scars

Vive's POV

It's been three weeks after my brothers and aunt found out about Luke. Ever since I decided to not talk about it anymore and act like I got their message and obeyed their will.

But... I don't let them tell me who I can and can't see. I turn 14 in a few weeks and Luke is a good guy for me. The only thing is that I have to be even more careful with him than I already was. We hardly see each other which makes the times we spend together even more precious. After school, we still take detours and I just lie to my family and tell them I have a late class.

I'm glad they didn't bring up the topic after their ridiculous outburst towards me. Talking to me like I'm a baby, god I hated all of them for that.

Today it's Friday and I have only one class to attend and since all my brothers and uncles are out of town, I want to take Luke to Charlie's yard so we can hang out over there. These times, we need to be creative with picking our places. 

Lately, I feel like Luke wants to take the next step in our... 'relationship', and by that I mean, he wants to have sex. At least, that's the signal I get. Our kisses are getting longer and intenser and his hands are starting to reach further every time we see each other. So far, I tried to prevent it because I don't really feel like I'm 100% ready for it, but on the other hand, I don't want to disappoint him. He even joked about it this week, saying he's never been so patient with a girl before. Didn't really know if he meant that or if it was just a shitty joke. Ignored it back then.

Today, I feel like it's happening, so I'm already mentally preparing myself for the 'big moment'.

Our class is finished and it's only 1 p.m. Together we walk down the corridor.

"Where shall we go to?" He asks.

"I know a place. It's a surprise." I say. He smiles at my mysteriousness and takes my hand in his. On our way to Charlie's yard we talk on and on, about the kids in our class and the silly behaviour of our teachers. We laugh and when I look at him, I can't other than just smile. Luke's amazing and there's no other guy I want to be with right now.

"We're here." I say as I point to the stables of my uncle.

He frowns his eyebrows as he looks around. "It stinks in here. Like horse shit." He says.

I don't know what to say on that, but instead I point to the hay bales. "We can sit there." I say.

I feel he clearly had a different place in mind when I told him I had a surprise, but nevertheless, I try to make the best out of it. He climbs on one of the hay bales and lays himself down.

I put some blankets on the hay bale before climbing on it as well. Luke spreads the blankets and sits on top of them.

"Come'ere." He says, pulling me onto him. We start kissing and in my head it goes exactly as I expected. It's damn cold in here, but Luke's body gives me the warmth I need right now. As we kiss a little longer, I feel Luke's hand grabbing under my dress. Giving me feelings I haven't felt before. He now turns me over and sits me up. He looks at me with lust in his eyes while taking off his coat and shirt.

His blue eyes are pierced on mine as he starts to unbutton my dress. I am more comfortable with this than I'd expected, which makes me feel good. I give him a reassuring nod, meaning he can slide the dress over my head. He doesn't hesitate and in a sec I'm almost completely naked, sitting in front of him waiting for what's coming next.

As his eyes slide over my body, his face expression suddenly changes from lust to disgust. He narrows his eyes and his mouth falls open a little. It takes me a moment to realize what's going on. At first I thought he was looking at something behind me on the hay, but he isn't. He's staring at my scars. The scars my father gave me on my chest.