Chapter 5

Leo in Gulf's body woke up the following day. He looked around and saw a lady sitting by his bed. He coughed to alert the stranger that he was awake.

"Nong, are you awake?" He nodded weakly and Dianna was happy. She started crying and rushed out to call some nurses to check up on him. The doctor came with two nurses and checked a few things.

They also asked him some questions, "What's your name?"

"Leo," it was on instinct that he answered. Dianna looked at him surprised.

"Nong, your name is Gulf, not Leo."

He paled. That was a deadly mistake. "Aaah," he nodded his head.

"Why is he like this doctor?" Diana asked concerned

"amnesia," the doctor answered.

"Why is he saying another name though?" As far as she was concerned, that was not how amnesia worked.

"It happens sometimes don't worry about it."

"Do you know who this is?" The Doctor asked wanting to know how bad the amnesia was.

Leo shook his head.

"Do you remember anything at all? Do you know why you are here?"

"Accident?" Leo internally scolded himself. What was he doing? He couldn't let them know he knew.

"Can you tell us more?"

"I don't remember anything. I guessed I got in an accident.

"It's just temporary it'll be ok." The doctors comforted.

Dianna was getting stressed. She thanked the doctors as they left the room. Dianna stayed there with his brother quietly.

"We only have each other in this world, if I had lost you I don't know what I would have done Nong thank you for waking up."

Leo was awkward as he nodded his head.

"What about Mew?"

Dianna's eyes squinted suspiciously.

"How do you know about my boss?"

"I heard them talk about the accident." He awkwardly replied.

"When?" Dianna knew he was lying. .

"The nurses just now were whispering about it. they said I got into an accident with Mew."

"It's P'Mew for you. He is ok. He woke up." Dianna replied

"Can I see him?"

"Why?"

"I'm just worried."

"Why would you be?"

"I'm partly responsible for the accident so I would like to see if he's ok."

Dianna couldn't shake the inkling feeling she was having about her brother the moment he woke up. He was acting strange.

"I understand but that might not be a good idea. A person died in the accident. It was Mew's boyfriend. He died on the spot."

"The more reason I would like to see him. Please help me see him p'. I need to see if he's ok."

It wasn't a good idea but Dianna thought maybe it was something he needed. He needed to ask for forgiveness so why not. She got up and got a wheelchair. She helped Gulf to sit and wheeled him to Mew's room.

Mew's mother and sister were there and sleeping a Mew too. Dianna didn't know if this was ok for her to bring Gulf in this room.

"I'm sorry he wanted to see how he's doing."