Chapter 8

Mew took two weeks sick leave from his work as he had to rest and mourn the death of his boyfriend. Or he at least had to pretend. Leo's family were so furious at him for being reckless with their son. They had wanted Leo to rethink his decision of being gay because they feared something like this happening. Leo had proved them right.

In those two weeks, Mew felt suffocated. He didn't know where Leo was or how he was doing in that little boy's body. He couldn't call him because his phone had been given back to his family.

Dianna kept on calling him because Leo kept on pushing him to. He wanted to be hired in his company, the only means Leo thought he could see Mew.

So as soon as Mew came back to the office, Leo came to the office too. Dianna was surprised by how eager he was about coming to the office. They both walked in the office as Mew was sitting in his chair.

"Sir, it's good to see you back and healthy."

"It's good to see you too D."

"This is my brother I talked to you about. His name is Gulf. He looking for accounting internship."

Mew smirked at that. "Accounting huh," Leo was not into that.

"Yes accounting sir, I was thinking he should go to the accounting department."

"I would like him to be under the section that handles the accounting of the HR department."

"I'll let them know. Thank you sir."

"Anytime D. We'll have our interview now."

"Ok sir."

Dianna left the room.

The two didn't make any hastened move. They sat lazily in their chairs just looking at each other.

"I want to kiss you so bad," Mew said looking at the boy in front of him.

"I've always wanted to have office sex, can't believe I'll be getting my wish soon." Leo said looking around his boyfriend's office for the first time since they started dating.

"I want you hold you Leo. I want to hold you so bad I think I'm going crazy."

"Can't I hold you now?" Leo asked innocently looking at Mew.

"What if she comes in?" Mew was afraid of D. As far as she was concerned, this boy was her family.

"Aren't you supposed to be the boss?" Leo said reminding Mew that he had the upper hand in this situation.

Mew pressed a button on his phone, "D, as I'm having an interview, please don't come in until he comes out. It'll be for thirty minutes, so until then no one comes in until he's out."

"Understood." Dianna answered and as soon as the call dropped, Leo was standing in front of Mew. Mew got up and hugged him tight.

"This feels different." Mew said as he stroke the back of Leo's head. He was feeling used to his boyfriend having long hair.

"It feels perfect." Leo said rocking them side to side.

It was true that it felt different. Leo was a gym guy so he was bulky with muscles. Mew had some muscles on him too and they made it work somehow. The both enjoyed the feeling of  a hard chest against each other when they were hugging. It was when they were hugging each other now that they felt how so different their hugs had been. Gulf's body had no muscles whatsoever but it was perfect like that. Fairly proportioned. It fitted perfectly in Mew's arms.

"This is so nice," Leo said clinging on to Mew's back.

"It is." Mew agreed.

"I missed you so much during the two weeks you were away." Leo muttered. "I thought I was going crazy."

"Me too love. Me too."

They slowly came out of the hug and Mew held his boyfriend cheek lovingly. He's stroke it twice before leaning in and capturing the inviting lips in a sweet kiss.

Kissing Leo was different too. The difference was growing big with each step they took in their intimacy and Mew was conflicted on how to feel.

"I can do this all day," Leo whispered on Mew's mouth.

Kissing was good but still Leo lips and kisses kept on coming into Mew's mind and he couldn't help but feel like this was totally another person.

"You like that?"

Mew nodded hesitantly.

Mew carried Leo and placed him on his table. He went between his legs and untucked his shirt. His hands started roaming under the shirt out of habit looking for hard muscles but he got disappointed. His hands froze and he came out of the kiss, unsatisfied. The difference had made an impact and Mew was not content with this body. He wanted Leo's body.

"Why, what's wrong?" Leo asked concerned.

"I just....I think you have to go now." Mew didn't want to make Leo feel bad about his new body. He knew how much he loved muscles and was obsessed with working out. He didn't want to make things worse for him.

"Babe, what happened? I thought we were having a good time?"

"I miss you Leo." The words were heavy when they came out from Mew. They carried all the struggles he was feeling inside.

"I'm right here," Leo reassured with a smile.

"No this is not you," Mew shook his head. The pretend mourning had him feel like he really lost Leo. Let's be honest, he lost his boyfriend's body which is a big loss because it is the body that we see and not the soul.

"Babe," Leo called out,

"I just miss you in your own body ok. Yeah this is nice but it feels different. You don't have your six pack and muscles. I just miss your own body. I admit hugging and kissing this body is nice but I can't help but feel like I'm cheating on you. I don't know if I can do this Leo. I'm having a really hard time."

"Darling, don't give up on me please. Think of me. Don't read too much into it. Think of me because it's me right here before you. I know it feels different babe I feel different too. Let's just try to make this work."

Leo said pulling a frustrated Mew in a tight hug.

"It's going to be ok." He comforted but deep down he was scared. He was not sure if it was really going to be ok. Mew seemed to be struggling already.

He could see it happen.

Mew falling out of love with him because of this boy's body