Chapter 23

Leo came out of the room and saw Mew sleeping on the floor head on the couch.

"My love," he softly called and Mew looked up.

His tears were like a water fountain.

"It's ok," Leo said going to embrace his fiancé on the floor. "Shhhhhh, You're ok."

"Why would you lie to me? How could you make me a fool." Leo paid attention to hear these words. Mews crying was was not getting better.

"I was protecting you darling."

"That's not what I wanted Lee. I wanted to be with you babe but you made me cheat on you."

"No you did not."

"I did. I feel so bad that I was so happy with Nong. I was so happy that I didn't notice you were missing." That was Mew's biggest guilt. The last week he spent with Gulf was heaven.

"I'm glad you were happy,"

"Lee,"

"That's all that matters to me darling, your happiness."

"I'm sorry."

"No it's ok."

Mew cried the rest of the night and Leo was there with him.

He called Dianna to let her know he was taking the week off and so was Gulf. Dianna knew something was up but she didn't pry. She trusted Mew and Gulf would be responsible to solve whatever that was happening between them.

Mew wanted to be with Leo. He wanted to be in his presence. They did everything together and went everywhere together. They got their food delivered. They spent the whole day everyday in their pajamas. They took showers together. It was a routine of the week.

On Friday they laid there in bed in their boxer shorts after a shower. Mew's eyes red from tears that kept in escaping his eyes without his permission. 

"Time flies, right?" Leo said, holding Mew's hands, his thumb rubbing gently the back of his hand.

Mew nodded afraid he might start bawling the moment he opens his mouth.

"I remember the first day I saw you in the gym. I watched you walk in and you did some stretching and I couldn't wait to come to you but I wanted to take you in. When I did, I didn't regret it. I was so close to you and you smelt so good. Then when you turned around I thought I felt like I was going crazy. I was like how could a person look like this. You looked really beautiful babe and that's the picture of you that stands out in my memory."

"Lee," Mew sorrowfully moaned, his nose blocked from crying too much.

"It's ok. I love you, you know that right?"

"Show me," Mew held Leo's hand, "this is our last time, please show me how much you love me."

"What if it..."

"I'll deal with the aftermath. Right now I want you to show me. So I'll never forget."

"Mew,"

"I love you."

"And I love you too. More than you can imagine."

Leo softly kissed Mew. Gently urging him to let go. To forget what was about to happen and focus on this last memory they were sharing.

They shared all types of kisses they knew and by the time they were done, they were ready. Leo could feel his time was nearing so he took off his boxers and he went on top of Mew to help him out of his. He got lube from the nightstand and slithered his hard penis.

"Do you want me to stretch you it's been a while?"

"I want to feel you. Just come." Mew said opening his legs to accommodate Leo.

Leo inserted his hard dick and Mew groaned. It was uncomfortable but he endured it.

They got comfortable and Leo started making love to him. He took care of Mew and all the time Mew had his eyes open, watching every reaction and imprinting it in his mind.

Leo moved in and out of Mew occasionally kissing him. It was flawless until Leo suddenly fell on top of Mew and got up continuing as of nothing happened.

"Leo is it you?" Mew asked deep in pleasure and insecurities.

"It's me babe." Leo could feel he was nearing his climax and also he could feel his soul letting go slowly. 

"I love you," he whispered as he felt like he was floating. He held on some more.

"I'm so grateful to have met you and thank you so much for loving me the way you do." Leo said hips now moving frantically, he could feel his climax approaching and something else was approaching.

It was a weird moment. A moment Mew witnessed.

Gulf's sand timer ended and he was so fortunate that he immediately was drawn to his body but Leo was still holding on.

Two souls coexisted in the same body and Mew witnessed it.

One eye of the person above him was lifeless and the other one was glowing.

"Leo," he stroke the eyelashes of the lifeless eye.

"I love you. I love you so much."

Gulf heard the confession too. He was in the body but so was Leo.

"And I love you too." Leo replied, "I'm going to cum love,"

"Come in me babe,"Mew urged.

Leo chased the orgasm, he bit Mew's lips weakly and whispered, "I love you to death."

Gulf moved a few more times and came inside Mew with a very soft "I love you p'".He shook as he spilled his sperm in Mew. Mew wanted to reply I love you too but when he looked at the person above him, he saw both eyes glowing; full of life.

He was crashed.

Leo was gone.