Chapter 6

Since the two patients were doing much better, the guardians were not allowed to be at the hospital all day. They had to go home and come back again during visiting hours. Mew and Leo were relieved. Late at night when everyone was gone, Leo sneaked in Mew's room. They spent the night in one bed just chatting and getting used to the new body.

In the morning, Mew woke up early and laid there looking at Leo's new body. He had to get used to this now. He looked like a new person. He was a new person. He traced his finger from his eyebrows to his nose. Then the lips. He had never seen inviting lips like this before. However he ended up pecking Leo's cheek.

That made the sleeping beauty wake up

"You're up already?" Leo asked in a sleepy voice, eyes still closed.

"I was looking at your new face." Mew whispered.

"You like it?" Leo slightly opened his eyes. And saw how close Mew was. He suddenly felt self conscious.

Mew shrugged unsure. "It's just different. I kinda miss your old self."

"What do you think happened to his soul?" Leo hesitantly asked. They never really talked about it.

"I don't know. I don't know and I don't care as long as you're here with me. That's all that matters to me." Mew didn't want to think about that. That's how selfish he was.

"Will you be ok? I don't feel confident like before." Leo let out.

"It'll be ok. I'm right here with you." Mew comforted.

"Did you know him before?" Leo asked about the owner of the boy.

"I didn't but I'm going to find out now. It's easy since he is my secretary's brother." That reminded Leo about Dianna.

"I have to go back soon before they-"

The door opened and three ladies stepped in and froze by the entrance in shock.

Mew's mother was disappointed, why was he sleeping with another person before he even visited his fiancé's grave? It was unfair to Leo. It didn't sit well with her since the boy was with the killer. However she couldn't let out her feelings out of her respect for Dianna. She liked her.

"What's going on here?" Dianna asked displeased too. She had gone to Gulf's room but she didn't see anyone. She was winging it when she came to check in Mew's room but this... this was another level of surprises.

"I couldn't sleep," Mew gave an excuse.

"So you called my brother to sleep with you?" Lame excuses, Dianna thought. He was his boss but this was not ok.

"We met outside and we talked. He offered help since I really needed it."

"Nong Gulf, let's go." Dianna's angry voice boomed in the room. She couldn't help but feel like her brother was being used by his boss. He was being taken advantage of since he caused the accident. She was afraid her brother was going to be a pushover because of guilt.