Chapter 11

Ever since then, Mew started paying attention to Leo's body reactions. Leo was never a cute person and it never made sense that he would start acting cute because he was using another body, that's why Mew found it fascinating.

Instead of finding it strange Mew found it adorable. He liked seeing those babyish looks on Leo. His fascination was growing each day and he wanted to see more.

He started expecting more Gulf reactions instead of Leo's.

For example when Mew spilled water, a normal Leo reaction is a smirk that said you better clean that up dude, but Gulf's reaction would be a childish laugh and a light scolding. These incidents started becoming frequent and Mew couldn't help but enjoy being with the Gulf version of Leo, If that makes sense.

Mew became more happy and bright whenever Gulf reacted instead of Leo reactions.

A few days later, it was only two days before it marked one month since the accident happened. Things seemed to be going well for everyone but that was not the case. They all tried to keep smiles on their faces whenever they were around each other but deep down they all felt the dark cloud hovering over them.

Let's start with Samantha and Leo. It was so uncomfortable for Leo whenever Samy was around him. He was sure they had something going on even though it was not official. I mean strangers don't just act the way this girl was acting.

As interns they met a lot during their work day and Samantha's looks, winks and smiles were so uncomfortable for Leo. He was never a straight man or confused for that matter. He knew he liked dick the moment he started attending nursery school. It had been clear for him and there was no going back. So being in situation where he had a girl being clingy was really not it for him. It made his skin crawl. He was usually rude to girls like these at the gym and back in school but he understood the situation he was in and decided not to make things worse for himself.

Samantha was the exact opposite of Leo. She understood the amnesia condition but come on, what happened to memories of the body. Isn't when someone has amnesia, the body reflexes help them get their memories back? She was perplexed by the fact that this Gulf had zero recollection of her existence and it kinda sucked because they had made progress in their ambiguous relationship. Now she was back in square one and this time, Gulf was not even keen.

Then Diana and Leo. Things were so strained between them. They were bad. They were awkward always treading on thin ice. Mew had advised that she give him some space and that's what she was doing. Leo was grateful she was avoiding him like this.

Lastly, Mew and Leo. They had a ton of words unsaid between them. It only created a dent in their cemented love. They never showed how insecure each of them were but they felt it.

So one night, Leo thought he should spice things up between them. It had been a few days since that encounter. They came back from work and did their nightly routine. They ate dinner and showered together and it was time for bed.

"Let me give you a massage before you sleep." Leo saw it as an opportunity to talk to him first.

He got the oils he had bought a long time ago and a towel. Mew got ready and laid on the towel on his stomach.

"Thanks for this love I really needed it."

Leo went and laid on top of Mew's butt.

"You don't feel heavy at all. I was expecting you to squash my butt like last time."

"Your buttocks are so lucky." Leo said warming his hands.

"You haven't forgotten the temperature of the oils right?"

"I know you'll warm me soon."

"I like your confidence."

"I just trust the love you have for me."

"What about the love you have for me, should I trust it right?"

Leo felt Mew's body tensing. He was a gym trainer for a long time so he knew body reactions.

"Hey relax," it was just a question.

He started kneading Mew's back, untangling all the knotted muscles. It was so quiet between them so Leo asked, "should I turn on the music?"

Mew shuffled and Leo sat up to give him room to maneuver. He laid on his back. Leo say on Mews hips.

"Is this safe," he asked afraid that he would make Mew uncomfortable.

"Babe," Mew gently called out.

"Mhmm?"

"I'm sorry about that day."

"It's ok I understand."

"No it's not. I got distracted because everything was new."

Leo was wanted to retort but Mew sat up and hugged him. "I was caught off guard and overwhelmed. I'm sorry. I love you. I love you so much."

Leo wanted to say something but ended up saying, "Prove it."

"How do you want me to do it? Just say the words darling and I'll do it for you."

Leo locked his arms around Mew's back and captured Mew's lips between his. He opened his eyes and they made eye contact.

"Make love to me," he whispered seductively starting to move his hips on Mew's lap.

Mew smirked and swiftly shifted them one hand holding Leo's back one hand balancing on the bed as he placed Leo on the bed.

They were making out in their shorts, caressing and grabbing. The shorts came undone and the two males were in seventh heaven. They had played with each other and they were equally aroused, veins popping out of their ego.

Grinding and groans went on and when they were about to move on to the next level, Mew started feeling a different rhythm. He had been making love to Leo for more than a year and he knew Leo's handprint on his skin. Right now the touches were changing. From the intense grinding of their meat against each other, it started becoming hesitant. He could feel less touches on his lower region and it was frustrating with how far they gone with their foreplay.

Then the touches. Leo knew Mew liked it when Leo grabbed him. He liked his rough hands against his smooth skin and now the touches were caressing him. That is not what he wanted right now.

Then the kisses. He could feel him withdrawing. He could feel him hesitating. Then he stopped altogether.

Mew was about to be mad. He had asked him to make love to him and now he was changing the mood when he was so into it.

"What's wrong?" He stopped trying. His self control was thinning. "What is it? You said you wanted this."

Then,

"P'"

Mew's eyes almost popped out when Leo called him p'

No, this wasn't Leo.

He was staring at Gulf, Again.