Chapter 10

Gulf who was sitting on the table waiting as the sand of time slowly dropped, started dozing off. He felt like he was having a dream when he suddenly jolted on his chair about to fall.

He blinked his eyes to chase the sleep away. That was a very realistic dream, he thought. It was strange that even in his dream he was still fighting with his sister about him being independent. The water on the table started moving as if someone was playing with it.

What was happening to the water now? Gulf thought as he looked around for the elder but he found no one. He was alone in the room.

Strange, he thought rubbing his eyes that were heavy with sleep. It wasn't going away and he thought that maybe he needed to sleep.

***

Leo looked around as he took in the shocked faces of the two people in the room. It dawned on him what he had said even though he didn't remember saying it. He was shocked too. How did he know about something that happened before the accident?

He rubbed his temples as he felt a headache coming. He staggered and held on to the table. Mew rushed and held him before he could fall.

Dianna was still approaching her brother when she halted after hearing Mew's endearment.

"Love what's wrong?" Mew asked worried.

"Excuse me sir but did you just call my brother love?" Dianna asked pushing Mew out from her brother's side.

"Bad habit sorry" Mew said clenching and unclenching his fists. He wanted to hold Leo so bad but he couldn't.

"Are your memories coming back?" Dianna asked,

"I don't know,"

"The more reason you should stay with me."

"No p' I need some space from you. I'll go to my friend's house and rest."

"Nong, why don't you listen to me?"

"How about I drive him to his friend's house and pick him up tomorrow?"

"No thank you sir, why would you?"

"Isn't he your brother?"

Dianna softened at that. She was really glad to have such an amazing boss.

"I'll leave him in your hands then."

"Sure."

Dianna looked at her brother one last time and she left for the bathroom. She didn't want tears coming out in front of them. She didn't want her brother to know how hurt she was.

"let's go to my office I think you need some water."

Mew guided Leo to his office and got him a bottle of water. Leo drank the water whilst Mew stood there sitting on his table watching.

They both went quiet. Mew was taken aback by Leo suddenly talking about memories from before the accident. It was still bothering him.

"Is the headache too much?"

"No, it's ok now. It was just for a moment. I'm ok now."

"Are you sure?" Mew asked concentrating on the facial expression.

Leo nodded adorably.