Chapter 12

Be careful of what you wish for.

Mew had been silently wishing to see more of Gulf and more of Gulf he saw. However he wasn't ready. He was not prepared at all.

In the spiritual world, Gulf had been struggling with sleep. He wanted to at least wait for the elder to return but sleep overpowered him. He succumbed. He slumbered on the water table and got comfortable.

It felt like a dream but it felt real.
He was in the middle of an intimate session with a man. He was caught off guard so he froze and that seemed to upset the man.

The man was not pleased. His state of arousal clearly showed what was about to go down before he got here.

"What's wrong, you said you wanted this?"

Gulf got even more flustered. He had never been with anyone like this. It was a horrifying situation considering he never identified as a homosexual man. He was a bit angry but the feeling of guilt came full force. He was the cause of this mess. Instead of getting angry he ended up feeling sorry.

"P'" he called out in a pleading tone.

"What?" Mew paused.

Never in his life did Leo call him p'. Leo was a few months older than him so there was no chance that he would call him p' out of the blue.

His mind wanted to wander to the possibility of role playing but then,

"Help me please." Gulf said small and Mew looked in Gulf's eyes and saw the fear, the terror; it was no joke.

Mew for a second thought maybe he was squishing him with his muscled being so he asked, "Am I hurting you? Are you hurt?"

He removed himself from the body beneath him and sat on the bed.

"P'" Gulf said again eyes now full of tears.

Mew panicked when he realized what was happening.

He didn't imagine any of this happening. If Gulf was calling him out where was Leo? Was he gone? Without a goodbye or warning?

"P'" he called again. This time desperate. It only wrecked Mew's mind. He didn't know how to deal with this situation.

"What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong."

"Get me out of here please. I'm scared."

Mew froze.

In his dazed state, he only managed to cover the naked boy in front of him. They never thought of this possibility and now that this unexpected turn of events happened, he was left speechless.

Gulf started whimpering and tears wouldn't stop coming.

Mew shakily got up and put on his shorts then went back on the bed. He sat down against the headboard and pulled the boy in his arms. He comforted him quietly patting his shoulders with shaky hands. He was deep in thought. His heart beating fast. Where is Leo, was the question ringing in his mind. They stayed there, Gulf in his arms.

It was about thirty minutes that MewGulf sat there quietly.

A moment later, Mew felt a strong grip from Gulf on his arm and he scrunched his face in pain. It was painful.

"Bub", you're hurting me. He lowly muttered to Gulf but Gulf still didn't let go.

It felt like Gulf was fighting against a force pulling him. He wanted to be here more, to find a solution to his problem.

"Nong," Mew called out again. He was sure it was going to bruise.

He was about to loosen the tight hold on his arm when he felt Gulf soften his hold. He listened to his steady breathing and he could tell that he was asleep. He carefully put him down on the bed and he left the room.

He was sweating and so nervous. He had no one to talk to about this except for Leo. He had no idea what to do. As far as he was concerned, Gulf was back. He was back in his body and he had no idea what to do.

He sat down on the couch head in his hands. He stayed there for ten minutes contemplating on what to do next after the boy wakes up. Should he ask about Leo first? Why would he come right at that moment? Last time too he came when they were having an intimate moment.

He sighed deeply and loudly.

He admitted he liked seeing the boy's traces in Leo but not this unexpected takeover. He was not ready to let go of Leo. Leo was his world and this boy was just a fascination since he was owner of that body but that was all there was to it. His feelings for Leo were still going strong.

He heard the door open and he felt like he stopped breathing. He looked up and saw a confused boy standing by the door. He didn't know what to do so he remained seated.

The disoriented boy rubbed his eyes and came to Mew. He stood there in front of Mew and Mew just sat there watching him wondering who it was.

The boy didn't hesitate and sat on Mew's lap. Mew felt a relief he had never felt before. He finally took a breath of relief and burst out crying.

"Why what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Thank you for coming back."

"What are you taking about babe? I'm surprised you are out here when we were about to have sex."

"Where did you go?" Mew asked now sobbing.

It was then that Leo realized Mew wasn't joking. That something happened in the moment his mind went blank.

"I was here but I don't remember what happened."

"Nong Gulf was here." Mew said angry and Leo got out of Mew's arms with a surprised face.

"What do you mean that boy was here?"

"We were about to have sex and I felt you slip away and he was there crying asking for help and I didn't know what to do. I thought you were gone forever."

"I'm back babe. I'm here for you."

"I'm scared Lee. I don't know what to do if he comes again."

Leo was scared too and seeing Mew this helpless made him terrified. It was the second time happening and he didn't know how to feel about that. It was a really scary situation.

He sighed defeated.

"What do I do?" Leo whispered a question.

"We have to stop this." Mew replied in the same manner.