FORTY SEVEN

Almost everyone joins us outside as we get ready to buy Shuri time so that she could take the stone from Vision.

The carrier pilots swerve into U-turns, causing their craft to tilt and allowing the practiced soldiers to slide over one side into a run, never coming to a complete halt. A Dora Milaje shouts a command nearby as the last Wakandans join ranks. M'Baku, Lord of the Jabari, rallies his soldiers with a war chant. He stops as T'Challa nears him. "Thank you for standing with us." He says as they clasp wrists.

I glance over at Bucky as Steve Nat and T'Challa walk to the edge of the barrier, where the female we had encountered earlier stands although she's not with her previous companion. Instead she's stood with a different alien this one is a freaking huge beast but the hulk could take him easy, well if the hulk was gonna make an appearance.

"What do you think they're saying?" I ask as I watch them converse, "nothing good." Bucky murmurs meeting my eye, "we'll be ok." I say surely, somehow we always made it out. "I hope." Bucky says reaching for my hand. I give it a reassuring squeeze before we let go of each other as The three heroes return to the massed forces. "Did they surrender?" Bucky asks A touch sardonically. "Not exactly." Steve replies.

The Black Panther leads the Wakandans in the war cry telling them to hold fast as a huge amount of alien creatures bound toward the barrier; the female alien drops her sword arm down in the signal to attack.

"What the hell." Bucky and I say together well my language wasn't as friendly as his, as we look at the sheer amount of things that come running our way. "Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha hums, "you think?"

We then watch on horrified, as the Outriders bombard the force-field, squeezing limbs and bodies partly through only to be bisected. "They're killing themselves." Okoye says her voice full of the horror that I felt watching this. It was pretty scary to see the lengths they would go through to try and get to us.

As a few of the creatures managed to squeeze through intact, the Border Tribe take a knee and raise their shields. The Kingsguard behind them level their sonic spears over their comrades' shoulders, and on Black Panther's command, fire at the approaching monsters. Bucky uses his M-249 machine gun, and Bruce fires the Hulkbuster's hand repulsers as I impale them with long and sharp icicles.

I notice a pack of the things start to run around the force-field to the right of the defenders' position. "Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us... there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce says sharing my observation. "Them we better keep 'em in front of us." Steve says grimly.

"How do we do that?" Okoye asks, "We open the barrier." T'Challa replies putting his comm to his mouth. "On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen." Shit I was really freaking scared id been living such a nice year of peace with Bucky and now we had to deal with this, I really hoped we would all make it out of this.

"This will be the end of Wakanda." M'Baku says turning to Okoye who keeps her face stony and ahead. "Then it will be the noblest ending in history."

Steve readies one of his Vibranium hand guards. The Black Panther shouts a command in Xhosa; the Border Tribesmen disengage their shields and stand, as T'Challa walks out in front of them, never taking his eyes off the enemy. "WAKANDA FOREVER!" He crosses his arms in the Wakandan salute and closes his Black Panther helmet, charging for the barrier. The heroes and leaders are at the fore of the charge. Halfway to the barrier, the Black Panther shouts into his comm, "Now!"

The creatures  pour through, distracted from trying to find any other access. T'Challa and Steve  pull ahead rapidly due to their enhancements, and literally leap into battle. I mean I could've maybe kept up with them but I wasn't in any rush I was good with using my powers from slightly further back.

"How much longer, Shuri?" T'Challa asks, "We've barely begun, brother." She replies making me curse in my head. "You might want to pick up the pace." He replies as we all fight with the aliens this reminded me of the battle of New York all those years ago although whatever the hell these things were, were way worse than the Chitauri and there was way more of these things.

We were really struggling against the rabid aliens there was just way too many of these thing for us to fight, a hoard jump on me and pin me down but I shoot ice from my body and get them all off me to stand and see Bucky go down and fight off the thing with it's fangs snapping at his head. I help him up and the two of us fighting together to keep the other safe. "Can you not freeze all of them at once?" Bucky asks as I freeze the small groups that come running towards us. "I wish it was that easy." i day before the two of us are pinned down again.

Suddenly, a large beam of rainbow-hued light lands in the middle of the action, and an ax flies out of it, wreathed with lightning and tearing through the aliens, freeing us all. It flies back to the light and into its master's hand just as the beam cuts out, revealing Thor with a tree by his sized and a racoon holding a large gun on his shoulder?

At his arrival almost all of us halt and watch him in astonishment, I also noted his haircut and the fact he didn't have his hammer. Bruce opens the Hulkbuster's helm and laughs with joy, "AH-hahaha! You guys are so screwed now!" He shouts out probably pleased to his his friend was ok, I guess they really bonded during their time in space. Also where was Loki I thought he was good now?

"BRING ME THANOS!" Thor screams as he charges toward the hordes of Outriders, followed by his two new friends, lightning gathering around him until he finally launches himself into the air, lands in the densest concentration of aliens and makes a crater where they had stood.