Chapter 1

Hi everyone!! This is my first story on Wattpad so sorry if it's bad. Please don't judge it from the first few chapters because they're boring, it gets better as it goes.

Before you start reading this story please go out and check my new one on a different account. Link in external link over there ------->

Thanks for reading!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD! Somebody call the fashion police!" shrieked Ji-Ji.

 "Seriously, they'd like totally give you a lifetime sentence!" cried Mi-Mi. Can't a person enjoy being their dorky self without getting insulted? I walked away silently with my head down to make look like I couldn't say anything because I was shy or something, when I really wanted to show them who I really was.

My name is Amy Sanders a.k.a AJ the supermodel (but of course no one knew that except my family), that's the reason I have to dress and act like a dorky nerd at school. Every day I have to put on a wig that probably came from the dump, freaky glasses that are half moon shaped which make me look like an old lady, fake braces (don't even ask), draw on fake pimples (like anyone would notice that they're fake since no one ever comes near me) and don't let me get started on my wardrobe. Weird knee length skirts, V-necked vests, button up shirts, a tie, long socks and shoes that look so gross I wouldn't be surprised if they're not from my grandma's closet. Yes this is the life I have to put up with in order to keep my secret.

So after the whole "Fashion Police" scene I walked to my locker to get my things. That was when Eric Robinson walked by. He was just about the hottest guy on earth! Every single girl at school had a crush on him including yours truly. He had just broken up with his girlfriend so every girl was trying her best to impress him. I knew I didn't have a chance looking like this so I don't even try but that doesn't mean a girl can't dream. Being a supermodel I've met cute guys before but they like because of what I have not for who I am. When the final bell rang I headed home. As usual I walked into an ally waiting for my limo (the kids at school didn't know that I was rich either). When it arrived I got in and headed to the studio.

"Good afternoon Amy, have a good day?" my manager said greeting me as I got in. All though I hate some of Ellen's over protective procedures it doesn't make her a bad manager.

"Ellen?" I asked.

 "Hmm...?"

“Can I please go to school as well...me?" I already knew the answer but that didn’t mean I was going to stop asking.

“You already know the answer," she said not looking up from her papers.

"But -"

"No buts. Look if you stop asking this question I’ll let you go to the Senior Prom normally, OK?"

 "SERIOUSLY? OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ELLEN!" I was so happy I could barely stay on my seat; I hugged Ellen so hard I thought I cut off her circulation. Ellen was like my mother. Well she’s really my aunt but ever since my mum died 3 years ago and because my dad’s never in the country she’s been taking care of me.

When we got closer to the studio I pulled off the wig, glasses, braces and wiped off the pimples. Believe me these were not my idea they were Ellen's but what can I do? When I went into the studio everyone greeted me (they knew about my situation so no one pays attention my clothes).

I saw my boss Mr. Fantalio, "Hello darling," he said in his fake Italian accent (everyone knew that but he doesn't).

"Hi Mr. F," I replied

"Come on, chop chop go get dressed and make me proud, today you're posing with another model," he told me waving his hand dismissively.

"Who is it?" I asked excitedly hoping for a hot celebrity.

 “You’ll see now go change". I hurried to my dressing room; this week’s edition was party dresses (my favourite). I put on a hot pink strapless dress that was above my knee. It was pretty cute but simple, it only had a ribbon under my breast with black heels. While I was waiting for my hair and make-up stylist I stared at myself in the mirror. I always wondered why I was chosen to be a model. Yeah sure I was slim but not because I followed a strict diet or something I just was. My hair was OK it's black, layered and goes down to the middle of my back. I had fair skin, dark blue eyes, a nose that was pointed upward a bit too much and my lips weren't too small or too big. Ellen always told me to go and fix my nose but I think that natural beauty is better than artificial beauty.

After my hair and makeup was done I walked to the set. That was when I saw Eric Robinson in a tux.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LIKE

SUGGEST TO FRIENDS

TWEET

LOVE <3