Break Up.

So guys this a werewolf story...

Some important things

Alpha : king of pack...

Luna : queen of pack...

Beta : second important person in pack...

Female beta : mate of beta

Gamma : third important person in pack ...

Omega : workers or helpers....

So let's start ..   

Bela's pov....

It was like an another hectic day on  my life.. 
I m heading my way from my college to my job place...after giving my last exam... finally my studies are over ....

Did I told u guys that I recently got a job in a library...well I left my previous job place ......

I entered in library...wore my  dress... in  which I was looking nothing but a  joker........

My manager told me to arrange some books.......so I started doing so......while doing it .. suddenly some low voices started banging up in my ears.....I followed the source of voice only to get the biggest....opps sorry second biggest shock of my life.....

My fucking boyfriend was giving hickeys  to a girl I even don't know...  that too in library.....may be it was because I didn't told him about my new job place...and I have read many fantasy based stories in which couples make out  in library 🤪🤪🤪..wait...what the hell I started thinking....I need to focus what he was doing

I dunno what goes in my mind...I straightly went to them... separate them by holding him from his collar and  slapped him  straight on his face.....

"Shaan   how could u do this to me"... I said in  full rage... Meanwhile that girl left the place being scared of my anger..

okay !! I was behaving like an angry young woman .... that's what I should be after seeing all this.... didn't you guys agree....

" How could you kiss her " I asked still holding his collar

"I think as it happens"...that shameless boyfriend of mine utter those words while smirking......

Ahhh that man...today I m not gonna leave him....

I slapped him again...and I was about to slap him for the third time...when he stopped me by holding my hand...

"Easy babes easy....I was just making that girl feeling better "...he said....

"Oo so I think that I should also make u feel better" ..I said with full rage.....

"So Mr shaan..I m breaking up with you .. just get out of my life" I told him yelling

For the first few seconds he was quite shocked...but what he said after that take me to the shock....

"Then move out of my apartment"...he said being stern.......

I was hell shocked of the fact that I have no place to stay here.......but my decision was still...

"Fine !! "...was the only word I said...and headed my  way to apartment ....I packed my belongings...and leave apartment......

He was the one who proposed me..and made me believe that he will never cheat on me....I accepted his proposal thinking of giving him a chance....but I never let him come  close to me and this always used to irritate him......but now I know his true colors...

I m homeless and yeah jobless too...coz today was the first day of my job...and as I left the place without completely my work that too without informing ,so as a result I was jobless...

I have very less money with me.....it's getting night... I m not getting what to do.....

Aahhhh I need help ... somebody please save me.....

This story is dedicated to my lovely Sona di 😁..... sonaraj05 💖
Love you so much 💖💘..

This was the first part of this story.....it is a werewolf story  with my imagination 😁

....I tried  to write this whole story in English and my English is not that much good...so ignore grammatical mistakes ..

Hope you all will like it.....

I m gonna finish this story within 11 days ,all  drafts are ready so enjoy 😆....

Lots of love ...