A lovely day..

Next morning..

Bela's pov..

I woke up to the sun shinning at my face. I snuggled into my warm pillow."

My pillow started to grunt and I felt my pillow hug me back. Wait, pillows don't hug back."

I opened my eyes to come to face  a chest. I looked up and saw my mate sleeping peaceful"

First time in history.😂.I found him sleeping next to me in  morning... otherwise he always woke up before me..

"I kept staring at his face studying every inch of his face."

""You know its rude to stare, bela" he said suddenly startling me..I was taken back from my wild dreams by his voice 😳😳😅..

"So what ..I m staring my mate..any problem Mr Alpha"...I said smiling blushing...

"Well the profit is all mine".....he said winking at me..

We both laughed....

Then I connected our lips..into a soft kiss.. smiling between it...

Soon we backed off...

" Good morning"...I said breathing heavily...

" Very very good afternoon"..he said like a love sick puppy..

"What afternoon " I said and then looked at clock only to find it was 1 P:M...

He giggled seeing my reaction....

"We slept this much late " I said being shocked

"We slept late also..so it's alright " he said smiling teasingly...to which I blushed....

" You go and get fresh till then I will make something for breakfast , I told  Omega through mind linking to not come for our privacy ....he said winking....

I nodded....and immediately pecked his lips once before running into washroom after wrapping myself in duvet ..

I closed the door after glancing at mahir..who was still lying and looking at me ...

After closing the door ..I saw myself in mirror....my hairs were completely messed...my lower lip had a small cut which was enough to tell..how adventurous last night was for me....he was the way too much wild....

I saw numerous love bites all over my shoulder and neck..

But what left me speechless was the something in my neck.

The mark. It hadn't healed completely.

It showed a bite mark having two dots adjacent to each other.

I was marked. He has marked me.

Yeah now I m his's  in every sense.....I blushed more  looking at  myself into mirror....

I took a  warm shower of 20 minutes to ease my tensed up muscles...it's his's effect after all....

I came out of washroom in my top and shorts...

Then made my way downstairs to see mahir was making the  mix for pancakes batter...  He was stirring it so perfectly...

How can someone look sexy while cooking...well my man can 😳....

I entered the kitchen and  hugged him from back

" Just wait for sometime...I will be back after shower...and  then I will make pancakes for you.....till then have some toasts"... he said turning towards me.

He left after pecking my lips...and after good 15 minutes ..he came to kitchen looking all fresh and energetic.....

He did pancakes and we both had them.......we were sitting in the drawing room on the couch... actually mahir was sitting and I was in his lap..