reality....

Bela's pov.....

Next morning..............

I woke with Sundays coming directly on my face.....but my eyes were still closed ..

I snuggled more into my pillow...and my pillow hugged me back.....

You know I have a living pillow.....

Slowly I opened my eyes and see my man sleeping peacefully embracing me....

I was still above him....he was sleeping with a baby pout.......ohh I missed that pout on his face Soo much....

I bent a little to kiss him....

Slowly I connected our lips and pecked on his lips.......

The moment I backed off he opened his eyes........

I smiled brightly seeing my effect on him ....

." Did you just kiss me " he asked to figure out whether I kiss him or not..

" No...I was just staring at you " I said biting my lower lip... To tease him....

"Ohh I felt so ,may be I was dreaming " he said with sad pout ....

I laughed little at his sad pout....

" Awww my baby " I said and smashed my lips on his's......

His hand went to my left cheek... as he pulled me more into the kiss.....

My hands travelled to his silky hairs.......

We were so lost in this kiss..........

Suddenly I heard a growl inside my head.........which meant lily unblock me...she was happy with closeness of our mate.....

Soon we backed off ... We were breathing heavily......

I rested my head in the crook of his neck.... inhaling his scent...lily became so much delight with this........

Mahir did same with me.....

After my breaths came to normal ....I lift my face up and looked at him....

" Good morning mahir " I wished him.....

" Good morning love" he said kissing my cheeks...

I could feel lily getting so happy....

" Come on get ready we are going to elder"... he said....

" Umm mahir "..I said...

" Yeah " he said...

" Lily is here " I said......

" Yeah I know...Snape can feel her presence " he told me smiling brightly......

" So I m going downstairs for making coffee for us till then get ready "...he said and left to kitchen after kissing my forehead....

" Hey lily " I asked........

" Yeah " she answered...

" Where were you till now ..I mean why didn't you appear before " I asked...

" Have patience Bela...soon you will get to know all this.. you are going to elders,they will tell you every thing ,I myself don't know exactly. " she answered politely...

I went and had shower... After getting dressed I made my way downstairs......where mahir was setting our breakfast there ...

He saw me and smiled...

" Just wait for ten minutes, I will be back" he said ran upstairs to get fresh....

After excatly ten minutes mahir came all dressed....