An Alpha' s Mate

Soon two days passed....

Bela's pov.....

Today..Vish's mate is coming to meet her directly from his work sight...so it is  obvious that alpha will also come with him....

Don't  know what got into me...that I started feeling something different.....

The chain of my  thoughts broke with the sound of car's horn......

I was upstairs....when I heard doorbell....

Well I was still in my towel ..so I decide to get dressed.......

Pov end ..

Meanwhile downstairs....

Vish opens the door and found his mate aka yuvraj...and alpha....

Vish bow to him...

Vish : alpha !!!!....

Alpha : come-on Vish ..here call me by my name ....

"okay...hiii mahir....what's up buddy." She said smiling...

" that's like my friend....I m fine.....well if you want some alone time with jerk...I will not mind it at all."

Mahir state this after seeing the eyelock between Vish and yuvi.....

Vish and yuvi both blushed to the core....

"okay fine ...I m going upstairs to balcony......till then you guys can continue....but be in control...I m just upstairs ".....mahir said making his way away from there.

mahir headed his way to upstairs ...... Leaving yuvish downstairs....

Mahir's pov....

I started  climbing stairs.... don't know a weird feeling started taking over me....
I m feeling blissful and nervous at the same time .....
This feeling is foreign to me....
Does this means my mate is nearby.....

I was thinking while my making my way to balcony.....but suddenly that feeling reach to its peak.. as I reach in front of a room near balcony..and I started feeling a blissful scent....

I m sure this scent belongs to none another but to my mate.....

Without thinking  ...I directly enter in the room..only to find an angel struggling with her dress's zipper......

Her scent is driving me crazy.....

My wolf  , Snape,growl being happy...

Saying ...mate mate !!!!....

I made him quite......

And I headed my way to my beautiful mate..yess mine only mine.....

I  went near her ...right after her back....

Snape was going crazy...and was just growling mate !! Mate !!....

 With out wasting a second...I immediately turned her towards me and pinned her to the wall....

She got shocked and let out a scream from her mouth ..that was actually really loud....

But the next moment she got lost in my brown eyes....

We had an eyelock...or I can say an intense eyelock... ....

She gulped her saliva...being nervous..... And the moment my hands touch her cheeks...she closed her eyes feeling my touch..

I lean to touch her glossy lips with mine......

The moment my lips touch hers...I felt a shiver through her spine.......

I slowly took hers lips between mine and started smooching them .....

She too started respond to my kiss .

The kiss is no less than escatcy.....

I was so lost in her sweet lips... which were giving me the taste of strawberry ..may be she used lipgloss of same flavor 😝😝😝.......

Mahir's pov end....

Bela's pov....

I was struggling to close the fucking zipper of my dress....

Suddenly I felt presence of someone behind my back.....before I could admit who was it....I was pinned to the wall by a stranger.....he is a stranger but seems that there is something between us....

I let out a loud scream out of my mouth due to his sudden step .....but the moment our eyes met...I was taken aback.....uff his brown eyes...they were Soo deep...I was afraid to lost in them......

He was looking  like a Greek god by his face.....

Suddenly I felt his tough  hand caressing my cheek...which sent a shiver to me...

The next step he took was definitely the death of me...he took my lips between his....and started smooching them....

Don't know what got into me...and I shamelessly started responding him... neglecting the fact that he is a stranger to me.........

This kiss was so blissful.....  

I was...Infact we both were lost in the kiss .......

Our ecstatic moment get disturbed by Vish... .

She was calling my name .....

I was  immediately  taken aback by  her voice......and break the kiss....

The stranger was  shocked due to my sudden behavior...

He turned towards Vish..Vish was so shocked to see us like that.. may be she came listening to my scream ...and there was a boy standing beside her... definitely her mate yuvraj..

" she's a human" Vish said ...

The stranger's eyes spread like saucer....

Stranger : what !!!

"yess mahir ..she is a human" Vish said again...

"Ooh so his name is mahir..... he is dangerously handsome ... his looks...abs and specially lips everything is so perfect....like he is made for me..and I m for him" I said to myself

"but she is my mate" mahir said ....

The mate word made  me back to reality....

" what u just said....mate.....can someone please tell me what's going on." I asked being hell confused

Vish came near me..while yuvraj goes to mahir....

She hold me from my shoulder....

"Bela just relax ...and be there...we will be back in few minutes" she said   with mixed expressions.....

"but" I said .

" please Bela "she said seriously

I just simply nodded my head....and then saw Vish ,mahir and yuvraj leaving to another room......

" Oh my God what is gonna come in my way now " I asked myself...

Bela's pov end....

So here is another update in a day..

Hope you all will like it ...

Lots of love 😃.

sonaraj05 ..tomz love you ji