Finally confessed

Thank you so so much Ms_pearbhian for this beautiful cover ♥️♥️

Back to story .....

After one and half month............

Bela's pov....

In these days...our love for each other keeps increasing.......

In these month.. I told everything about myself to mahir...that I m an orphan...how I used to live in orphanage...how I met Vish...I have a locket as a last thing from my parents which is in my neck since my birth..
..

My result got announcement..and I scored good marks....and mahir gave me job in his company...but I m  working from home  as mahir asked me ,only for my safety ...and I m totally fine with it..
.
We try to spend that every single second together which we can.....hugs and kisses are normal between us...but we never crossed our limit..

Sometime mahir came  home in that same half wolf form..and sometimes he came being injured...

I got panicked seeing him injured but he was always relaxed saying
..." It's nothing chill you are enough for healing me "...

Although his wounds got heal with in  a day...but still seeing his wound I could  not  hold myself...

He cares for me alot.......I do the same....

He never miss a chance to be close to me.... And guess what...I always give this chance to him 😝😝😝......

Everytime he said  "I love you " to me .. I just smiled to him..

I haven't confessed my love yet to him....but will gonna confess on my birthday....

Yess tomorrow is my birthday...and I am sure that mahir knew it.....he must be gonna  do  something surprising for me .....

Now it was  11:30 ...30 minutes more to my birthday.... My mahir   was sleeping next to me .. resting his face in the crook of my neck.....

Well I was sleepy too...Soo I slept😪😪😪..

12:00.A:M...

I felt something warm over my forehead for a while...then same goes with both of my cheeks... and then lips.....

.I immediately opened my eyes only to see mahir's  eyes admiring me...and his lips on mine.......

He was hovering me

While looking into my eyes he continued to kiss me...and I too responded to it..

After kissing me till he wanted..he backed off leaving me  almost breathless....

He rest his forehead against mine.....and closed his eyes .. breathing heavily......

" Happy birthday my love"... He said...with soft voice filled with so much love.....

He backed off ND cupped my cheeks....

" With this zero 'o' clock your birthday starts....and I promise you this gonna be your bestest birthday ever"......,he said with promising smile ...

I too smile emotionally.....

We sat got up and sat on bed facing each other

" You know what Bela...you are zero 'o'clock of my life....because when you stepped in my life...my life started with a new phase....I forgot all  my worries and tensions of my life seeing you  and now I m living a wonderful life with you...I love you Bela....."he said looking into my eyes emotionally....

"I love you too "... finally I  said confessing my love to him....

"What did you say " he asked out of shock....

"I love you mahir....yes I love you mahir.... I m in love with you since I saw you the first time...but wanted to take my time....now I finally realized that I love you" I said taking him into a hug....

He didn't hug me back may be due to the shock that I gave suddenly 😝...

After few moments he hug me back.....

"I love you Bela"..he said at his loudest yet giggling voice.....

"I love you too mahir " I reply him...with a shy bright smile..

We backed off and he kissed my forehead.....

"Birthday is yours..but I got the bestest gift " he said winking at me....

I just simply laughed hugging him from side.....

I could clearly see mahir's glowing face...after my confession...he was the way too much happy..and I m too happy for us .  

" So what you want on your birthday" ... he ask me...

" Anything that you will give me with love "..I stated..

" Come on ..it's your birthday "..he said being little annoyed....

" Okay I will ask whenever I want ...but right now I wanna sleep" ...I said

"Not before that " he said pulling me over him by my waist making both of us falling on bed  and smashed his lips on mine.. .

I  tried to respond in the same passion as his's but couldn't.......

After good 10 minutes we backed off....

I just simply rest my head on his chest hugging him...then something got into my mind... I lift my head a little and kiss him on his neck to which he let out a small groan....I giggled seeing my effect on him....

"Belaaaaaaa" he said in a bit lost tune....I know he was holding himself ...but I like to tease him....

" Okay now sleep "...I said again resting my head on chest....he tightens his hold...and we both fall asleep .....

Bela's pov end

Mahir's pov...

Please someone slap me ...( Guys complete his wish 😁)...

Bela finally said that she loves me too..... ...it was like  a dream to me...or the moment for which I'm, no! we both were waiting since so long....my wolf  Snape growled Soo loudly inside my head in happiness...he is so happy ..and he told me to mark her right away...but I made him calm saying that she need sometime for all this...and after sometime he agreed with me...

Right now she is sleeping next to me...Snape always feels so good while smelling her scent down...he likes whenever she's around us....well soon Snape drifted into sleep but I m wide awake ....coz I m excited...

.I can't even express my excitement for tomorrow....it will be the best birthday of hers............

Finally she is mine...she love me too what else I want now........

I kissed her forehead  before drifting into sleep.....and she snuggled more into me......

This is the life I was waiting for....this is bliss... infact beyond description it is...

Pov end...

To be continued ... 

So here is the next part...

Hope you all will like it... ignore grammatical mistakes 😅.

Do vote and comments if you like it.

sonaraj05  ♥️ tomz loves you so much😗...

Lots of love to you guys 😁