horrible...

Continuing from the last part.......

Bela's pov....

We went for walk in the forest ...

Forest was looking more beautiful at night .

It was  blissful getting a view like that...the moon in all its Glory.....

We were walking peacefully hands in hands... glancing at each other,,

suddenly I felt mahir smelling something in rage....his eyes were closed....

"What happened " I asked out of concern....

He hold my hand more tightly and started walking toward cabin fastly...

"Run fast Bela" he said the moment he started running holding my hand

I followed his instructions and started running along with him....

Once we entered the cabin...he made me sit on the couch in drawing room...and ran to close every window and door of the cabin.....

After he was done...he came to me and hugged me tightly....

" What happened mahir...why you are so tensed "...I asked seeing his condition....

" Rouges ,,, they were nearby...I could smell them there..".he said in full rage.....

"Ma..." Before I could say further he put his finger on my lips....

" Don't take tension Bela...I m here to protect you , rouges have already destroyed my life by taking my parents away...but this time I will not let them take my love away...I m enough for all of them...but you are enough for them to make me go on my knees"....he said closing his eyes to control his rage....

I hugged him to  comfort him.......

" I will not let them hurt you " he was repeatedly saying that....

I was so blank what to do.......I    hugged him as tightly as I could..... it was so Horrible seeing him like that...

After few minutes he was calm....

He backed off and looked at me....I was so tensed at that time...

."we are safe here for now....as they can't enter the boundaries of cabin...due to my powers" he told me ...

" I m always safe when I m with you " I said this to light his mood.....

" It will take few days Bela...then you will be able to smell danger around yourself...it will helpful for you" he said with a small smile....

I just nodded my head....

" Now come it's late...I m hell tired" I said yawning ..

" Of what "...he asked smirking...

" You know very well,you didn't let me sleep well last night and today too" I said chuckling........

" What if I don't let you sleep  again " he said picking me up  in his arms....

" Honestly speaking...I will love it " I said encircling my hands around his neck still in his arms.....

Very romantically he took me to our room...and rest  you know 😳😝😉

............................

Next morning ......

We got  up with our neverending  romance... after an another adventurous night 😉

Mahir was still upset about leaving this place....but this place was not safe for us  as it was in the middle of forest and we needed to get back to work too.....