Marshal medow

Bela's pov. 

I was thinking about how to survive here without any means of living as it was getting dark.....

The only person who can help me is my bestie Vish.......

I decided to visit her......thanks to God that I have enough money to buy train ticket...

I immediately check the timings and left  for her town which is at the outskirt of London "Marshal Medow"...

It will take about an hour to reach there...till then I decided to let myself relax...I closed my eyes....and started thinking.  

Being an orphan.....I spent my childhood in orphanage...the only thing I have from my parents is the locket which I m wearing.

.. That orphanage belongs to my father's friend.....so yeah, he took care of my schooling too.....in my school I found  Vish as my first and last friend ....she is jolly and a Savage girl... 

Once she told me about her town ..there she lived with her parents. .....she promised me to be there always my side ...I too promised her

While thinking all this....I started to remind about our old school days....it's been 4 years since I haven't seen her ..and today I m going to meet her.....till my result get announce, I can stay with her  her....after my result I can get job..and be independent.  ............

Soon train reach the station....I immediately came out of  the train with my luggage..

Since I knew about her address..with was near the station...so I started walking to her home........

In my way to her home... everyone was staring at me...as if I have horns....jerks!!!....

Soon I was in front of her home.... ...

I entered the house as it was wide open....I didn't find anyone in the house....then I heard Vish's voice from the backyard.... After leaving my luggage in hall only ..I made my way to backyard

I saw her sitting on the bench ,her back was facing me....and she was talking to someone on phone....

I walked near her...and the last thing I heard by her being on call..."I love you too".....

I was taken aback with joy .... finally she found someone....

Saying that she cut the call...and I startled and immediately covered her eyes from behind...in a way of surprising her.........

But u know what she said......"Bela I know it's you.".....

I frowned and remove my hands and came  in front of her.......

" how u knew it "I asked frowning...

" I can smell  a human ...and only human who can do that to me...is only you....idiot" she stated ...

I chuckled at her answer....hey  did  I  told you guys..that Vish is werewolf....well yes she is and i m  not,   that's the reason in my way to her house everyone was looking at me weirdly coz they all were werewolf I guess 😬..

....she told me in 10th standard that she is a werewolf...I was so shocked....but managed to accept her truth......,.

I come back from my thoughts by a tight hug...that Vish gave......

I hugged her back.....

" it's been  4 years baby girl....you didn't even call me huh" she said with a sad part

" hey hey don't be cozy.... I lost your contact number then got busy in studies but now I m here na..well now told me...with whom u were talking...huh...that too saying I love you too."....I asked her teasing...