Welcome to Hell...

Bela's pov......

"I opened  my eye and everything was dizzy at first. I blink a few times, and my eyes adjusted

"I saw bars in front of me. I looked to my right and left  only to see more bars. "

I was in a cell....

"I look to the ground and see dirty  cemented floor .. . Where am I? How did  I come here? ...Then the bloody  memory of last night flashed in my mind and then I  got  an idea where I was. I get kidnapped by rouges..

Then I got thought of mahir.. A few tears left from my eyes and land on my sweat-pants. There wasvbarely any light...all dark.....

Then I tried to sit properly..... suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my neck....my hand went there to check what's this..

There I found three long wound , probably the marks of  that wolf 's claw....

I got shocked with the wound,

But then something more shocking striked in  my mind ....

"With that wound I wouldn't be able to mind link mahir...until it get healed , this is a way of blocking mindlink..once mahir told me about it...

"My love must be so tense about me...and here I m sitting behind the bar....it would take some time to heal" I told myself....

I dunno what's gonna happen next ....

"Oh God please save me...my love needs me...."....

................

I was sitting there horrified...keep checking my wound .....

While doing so my hand touched my locket again.....

It was all white with a little dot of blue color at the center of its stones....

" Why the hell this is happening " I asked myself ...but this wasn't the matter of worry....

" Mahir ...I m missing you... please come and take me from here" I said crying  badly .....

Just then sound of shoes tapping got in my ears....

"May be someone is coming" I thought

I became alert...... My heart started beating so fastly....I was so sacred the moment I heard the door opening sound....

I hugged my legs tightly...and looking forward trying to figure out who was this......but  there was no light in the room......

The sound of shoes stepping increased and then stopped after few moments....

" How are you feeling Luna "....I heard a high pitch voice which eco in whole room.....

"Wh whh. Who's it " I asked stammering....

" Most probably your death " the man said and started laughing like a devil....

" Who are you ,tell me damn it " I asked raising my voice but still horrified....

" Don't you dare to raise your voice in front of me you whore " he said......

" You wanna know na who I m ,so listen....my name is Sinius and your mate ,that fucking alpha killed my brother...and you know there is blood for blood rule in our world....so you are gonna die " he said with raged voice.....

I was not able to see his face but he was a tall and muscular man by his figure  that was the only thing could see in the dark......

" Don't worry Luna I m not gonna kill you this easily...your death is gonna be the most painful....the journey to your last breath is gonna be the dreadful journey of yours.....and you know what ? Your journey starts now."....he said laughing in his evil tone.....