Completely mine....

Continuing from the last part....

Bela's pov

" Mark me "...I said....

Mahir looked at me with shocked......

"Bela , are you sure...I mean..I don't want to rush things."..he said with
concerned yet shock expressions...

"You promised me that you will give whatever I will ask".....I said in childish manner

He smiled and came sooooo close to me ....

He immediately smashed his lips on mine and started smooching them

"The way he kissed me ,showed me that he was far away from control!!😳😳

"He suddenly pulled out , his eyes were  darker with desire and love.

""Not here", he picked me up in bridal style and started walking to our bed.... He gently placed me in the bed

There was a silence between us as we were lost in each other's eyes...the moonlight coming from window was making moment more beautiful...

The silence between us was soothing and comfortable..

He came over me....

""Are you sur-", I cut him off by pulling him into a kiss. I tangled my finger in his dark hairs ...", pulling him impossibly closer."

After sometime we backed off..

"" Marking will be painful, Bela", he breathed, resting his head in my neck."

" I don't care anymore"...I said being bold a little bit..

He laugh at my statement...

That was what he exactly  wanted

"He lifted his shirt up and tossed it to somewhere" and again hovered me ..........

"A loud scream escaped my throat when his canines sunk into the skin of my neck."

I screamed at my loudest voice.......

He Kissed that spot ,sucking blood that came  out...

"Shh Bela...it will be alright in few moments...be strong"...he said being concerned for me....

Tears started coming from my eyes as the pain was unbearable.....

He kept kissing that spot....

Soon that pain change into a ticklish sting.. and that was bearable....

Mahir was still looking at my face with tears almost drained out of his eyes..

"I m better " ..I said to make him  feeling good....

He smiled and kiss my forehead...I closed my eyes feeling bliss....

He kissed my cheeks then...

Every time his lips touch my skin..I felt like eternity...

At last finally his lips touched mine....I forgot everything in that kiss...all my pain went away....all I was getting was pleasure .

He started opening the buttons of my shirt....soon my shirt was somewhere in the room like his shirt...

He started kissing my shoulders while my hands were roaming around his bare back..

He was far away from control that time...all he wanted  was me...me too wanted him.

He kissed almost every inch of my skin....

I  too wanted to show my love to him...so with all my force I pushed him back on bed from me   and he let me push him....

His back hit the  bed and I came  upon him..

I started showing feather like kisses on his face.

Then I took my face  to his neck...and placed a soft kiss on  his neck....he let out a small groan out of his mouth...I smirked seeing his reaction....

He again switched our position...and locked my fingers with his ...pinned my hands to bed ..

Okay this was getting intense !!😳😳....

He started  drawing wonder on my skin with his teeth...and it was causing a painful sting as well as unbearable pleasure........

I could feel the heat and tension radiating from him....

I was feeling butterflies..no.. no whole zoo in my stomach..

Soon we were covered in the duvet...and our clothes were lying somewhere in room.....

The night witnessed the union of our souls  and we ended up becoming each other's forever...we made love .
That was the most beautiful night of my life....

Getting loved by someone was something beyond my imagination..then mahir came in my life...and made this  true..he loves me more than anything else...

Once exhausted...I slept hugging my love...all sweating and panting....

"I love you " were the last words I told him before sleeping hugging him...

Bela's pov end....

Mahir's pov..

I was hell shocked that moment she told me to mark her .. I was like 😮... seriously she wanted to take the next step in our relationship....but that was all I wanted....

My wolf Snape growl in Soo much happiness.  The moment I marked my mate..........I was longing for it since the moment I saw her..but  I didn't want to rush things for her.....but she herself wanted that...so how I can deny her 😌....

So I just went away with the flow..and made Bela mine...only mine in every sense ......

She slept in my arms being tired and but  sleep was far away from me...due to the feeling which I just felt....she is making crazy for her with each passing moment...

All this was so foreign to me...but it felt blissed....

Thanking moon goddess for the millions of times will be less for giving me such angelic mate..and I thought myself to be luckiest for it.....

Bela is  now my mate in every sense....and this feeling is not letting me sleep.....

I was just starting at her angelic face...which was looking more beautiful in moonlight....

I promised to myself that I will never let Bela be in pain.... she is so precious and important for me...she is my life....

I snuggled more into her...to which she moaned softly in sleep..and I smiled..

My mate, my love, is in my arms. What else would I need." .... now she's completely mine

He pecked her lips once before getting into sleep...

Mahir's pov end ....

So here is the next part ...

Hope you all will like it...

Ignore grammatical mistakes 😅

Do votes and comments if you like it.

sonaraj05 ♥️...Prēmistunnānu 😘😚😌...

Lots of love to you guys 😁