Paradise

Continuing from the last part........

Bela's pov....

Me and Vish spent our whole day together and in evening we decided to head our way to our house.....

Mahir and yuvi told us that  they  will join us there only directly .....

After reaching there.....we saw two omegas preparing dinner already in the kitchen.. ...

They bowed to us.....

" Dinner will be ready in a hour Luna...do you want something Luna and Mrs beta  " one of them asked me....

" Yeah two glasses of soft drink in drawing room " Vish ordered her.

" Sure " she said ...

Then Vish hold my hand and made our way to drawing room....

We made ourself comfortable on couch and soon Omega came with our drinks...after giving us she left for kitchen.....

" Vish I  wanna know ,please tell me " I asked for about the 10th time... because I wanna know ,how mahir suffered when I was not there but she was not ready to tell me

" Okay fine " she said taking a sip from her drink.....

She told me how  scared mahir was for me...he beared same pain that I beared.....he was completely scattered without me....he stopped eating...he sometimes losed his control and ended up breaking and throwing things.....

A lone tear escaped from my eye listening this.....

" See u started crying , that's why  I was not  willing to tell you....now stop crying baby girl... everything is perfect now " she said pulling my cheeks with her hands...

" Okay ma'am ,no crying " I said smiling....

Soon we got into random talks....with some teasing from Vish side 🙄....I made  lily introduce with venesa...they became friends like us....

After an hour ,Omega came to drawing room...

" Luna the dinner is all ready ,so we are leaving ,do you need something " she asked....

" No , you can leave now " Vish told her....

" Thanks for your help" I said.....she passed a smile to me and left...

Then we started waiting for our mates......

Around 8:00 P:M we heard car horn 's voice...

"They are there " Vish said...

Soon we saw mahir coming towards us........

I got up and hugged him ..  

" I missed you Soo much " I said with my cute pout....

" Mee too " he said... kissing my hairs being in a hug....

" Awwwwwww" again Vish said giggling....

" Where's yuvi " Vish asked...

" Well he is outside , attending a phone call from office will be there in few moments " mahir answered....

" Okay ,I m going to him " Vish said quickly going out of the door to yuvi......

I looked at him still between his arms....

" I  m just sick of this awwwwwww " I said Rolling my eyes and mahir just let out a laugh....

" Well I m very happy with it... because Everytime Vish say so...your face turned into  scarlet and I like that " he said quickly pecking my lips.....