weird.

Continuing from the last part...

My eyes caught the locket and my eyes got wider with that look.. ..

The blue color of its stone get faded ...it was looking dull...

But I was not able to figure out  why it was so...I mean I m wearing it since my childhood it never get fades like that...but now suddenly.. 

I was busy thinking about locket.... suddenly I felt two hands around me..... off course he was mahir😳

" What  is my love doing " he asked nuzzling his nose into my neck....

" Can't you see " I said shivering with his touch...

" So trying to be sarcastic " he said and started kissing all over my neck sensually....

" Let me cook mahir " I said while controlling my moans that were ready to come out any time with his sweet magic...

" Let me concentrate Bela " he said continuing his magic over my neck....

" Please mahir.. ..you go and change first...then we will resume it ..I promise" I told him with almost moaning....

He turned me towards him...

" Okay, but with interest " he said and left after pecking my lips...

I stood there with blushing face....then I resumed my work....

Soon the brownies were ready and I served  dinner  on dinning table...and started waiting for him.  

He came downstairs after a shower...his wet hairs, water dripping from them.  My God.... somebody stop me please 😳😳😳...

His eyes ,his neckline,jawline ,...in simple words I m addicted to them...

He came and sat opposite to me  ...I could clearly see the smirk on his face seeing his effects on me...

Off course ,I was checking him out infact drooling over him...

"First eat dinner Bela...then do whatever you are thinking in your fantasy land..." He said winking at me...

He is such a tease...ahh this man...

"Okay!!! Bela you have to focus on your dinner " I told myself and started having my dinner...

Soon we finished our dinner....

We both did dishes together ....

After that we both sit on couch....

He was caressing my hairs  ,as I was lying down on couch resting my head in his lap....

" Mahir " I asked.......

" Yeah say "he said...

" What if someday I get away from you " I asked with choking voice..

He stopped caressing my hairs.....I could hear him taking a deep breath may be for controlling his anger...

" I will never let you go Bela ,I will always protect you with my life" he said with heavy yet promising voice....

" That's what I don't want " I said sitting ...

" I don't want to get protect over your life mahir, promise me that you will never do that " I said further  ...

" What ,are you mad" he said out of disgust...

" Promise me mahir " I said forwarding my hand towards him...

"Please mahir " I pleaded....

" Fine ,I  ,mahir gives you that fucking promise ,happy " he almost growled....