revenge

Continuing from the last part

Vish growled loudly ....

Then I heard some more growled followed by her.. probably of rouges

In no time Vish was surrounded by six wolves...who were none another than rouges......

Vish was alone.   I was numbed, my mind stopped working....

They attacked on Vish altogether.....and my friend fought well, but ended up falling down on floor...due to the injuries they gave her on her back  with their pounces....

One of the wolf jumped on car bonnot , grunting....

He was looking at me

I was so horrified ,my friend Vish was lying in-between of road being injured and my love is far away from me...

I tried to mind link him....

" Mahir ! Mahir " I was calling his name...and was about to say further....

But  before I could do so ,the wolf broke the front glass of car making some glass pieces hit me ....that was the last thing I remembered before fainting because the wolf scratched my neck with his nails... Making me unconscious.....

Bela's pov end....

Mahir's pov......

My heart was clenching by the time I was leaving her ...but it was important....

I was  sure that Vish would take care of her .....

I reached the place where my wolf fighters were fighting with rouges ....

I gave my control to  Snape and growled loudly....

Yuvi was also there.....

Soon all the rouges were dead lying on the ground....

I let a loud growl of victory ,then looked at yuvi....he was looking tensed.....

Then he ran to me...

" Bro rouges ,Luna is in danger...Vish mindlinked me...she is fighting ,but we  need to leave for that place right now " yuvi said being tensed....

I panicked to hell....and immediately started running for the place yuvi told  me...yuvi was also following me....

But the place was little far away from our location.....

" Suddenly I heard Bela calling me."....

I heard her calling my name for two times...." Mahir ! ,Mahir ! ".......

"Yess Bela Don't worry I m coming " I said but there was no response...

Her not responding to me was making me more tensed....

If something happened to my Bela...I m gonna take hell out of Sinius....

Yess Sinius ,he was the one who was behind my Bela...

"Sinius is no one, but my cousin...his elder brother Ryan always wanted to be the  alpha of this pack... But  me being  the eldest and as my father was alpha...I became alpha...this hurted  his ego...and he became a rouges. ..he built his own rouges army....he kept attacking to disturb our peace. And I ended up killing ryan... Sinius want revenge for killing his brother by making me weak.. ..but  he committed a great sin by trying to attack my Bela....he's gonna dead now..  "

I reached the location....and saw the car stopped between the road...

Me and yuvi immediately ran to the car...and saw Vish lying in the pool of blood in her wolf form....