shocked...

Mahir's pov....

Me and Vish was running with our full pace.....

It was almost evening...the sun was setting down in the horizon........

We reached that place....there were no one...we could only hear the sound of leaves flapping......

" Where is Bela....there is not even a single sign of that underground place " Vish said being dejected....

" She is here only Vish...I could feel a faint pinch of her scent there but it is very low ,why u didn't come with you guys that day to check there,we could have found her earlier  " I said inhaling her scent deepl with raged voice....

My wolf Snape  became happy to get her fragrance.......

Suddenly the fragrance of her scent started getting strong...I could smell it easily...

" She is near Vish " I told her....

" That's really good mahir let's find her  " Vish said smiling happily.....

I nod in affirmation ...

Suddenly the bushes at the left of us shook at little...

We got alert...

I growled loudly and made myself ready for attack.......

And suddenly.. Bela came out of those bushes in a black shirt ... What makes me shocked was that there was not even a single bruise on her body...she was looking angelic beautiful...and was coming near me....

" Mahir be careful it could be trap " Vish warned me...

" No she is Bela only...I can smell her " I said and ran to get her.....

I was hell shocked looking at her...just  an hour ago  I saw her all bruised and Injured in that vedio ,   now she is standing in all her glory looking beautiful....

I kept my all doubts aside and shifted into my human form ,wore my shorts....and ran to hug her

She didn't hug me back... because she passed out the moment   I hugged her.......

Vish too shifted into her human form behind the tree and came out wearing her clothes...

"Vish ,mind link yuvi and told him to come with car ...we need to take her to doctor " I told Vish...

" What about that bastard ,he is not here " Vish asked ..

" I will see him later.  Now all I need is Bela's safety" I stated....

Soon yuvi came there and we left with Bela to our home....the place which left it's all charms after Bela get kidnapped.......

I made Bela laid on bed ....

" Mahir , yuvi went to call the pack's doctor ,we need to change her clothes before doctor arrive" vish told me ...

" Yeah you change her clothes , Me too need to wear my clothes " I told her as I was  only in my shorts

" Hmm okay " she said and went to wardrobe to fetch clothes for her...

I looked at her faint face and left  after taking my clothes to other room....

After wearing my clothes ...I immediately mindlink the head fighter and told him to increase the security around my house and outskrits of pack area.....

Then I made my way to our room... where Bela was lying faint on bed.....
I sat beside her and started caressing her hairs...the thing which was surprising me was "where her all wounds went "...but I was happy that she had no more bruised....