Connie 1

Connie Mahashwaren watched the orchestra play their classical music, taking an idle sip of her wine every once in awhile. She was bored. Dreadfully and indefinitely bored. But she smiled and nodded at various guests. Meeting new people every hour on the hour, being bragged about by her father and grandmother to anyone who'd stop to listen. She sighed and checked her watch. Only 7:47, around an hour and a half before it'd be acceptable for her to leave.

Normally she and her sister Stevonnie would sit and quietly gripe about the fakey nuisance of it all. Both would be disgusted by the wolffish men and ungodly pretty women. But Stevonnie was in charge of promoting their newest smell 'Independence'. So she was alone for now.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" She was shocked at the feeling of someone wrapping their arms around her shoulders from behind. Silently scowling at the nickname she hated, she plastered on a smile and turned to look at him.

"I thought you had some important business to attend to."

Kevin snorted and sat in front of her. "Not to worry, crisis averted." He leaned in and caressed her cheek, making Connie smile with contentment and gaze into his eyes. Kevin's eyes stayed looking at hers for one minute before glancing up and squinting slightly. He shot up, startling the poor woman and told her he needed to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back," He murmured. "Don't wait you, though. Think it might be a doozy."

With that he slid through the crowd, and almost out of Connies sight.

'Not so fast.' She thought as she tried to follow him out while also attempting to look normal to bystanders.

She reached the edge of the ballroom and saw Kevin glance over his shoulder before escorting a beautiful blonde woman into what looked like a broom closet, groping her ass a couple of times before quietly closing the door with a soft 'click'

She recoiled from the scene, her hand on her mouth. He... he was getting sloppy. He was cheating on her. Suddenly feeling the sharp spike of anger Connie whipped out her phone and hit the record button. Walking up, she saw there was no lock. She gently grabbed the handle and smirked. Idiots. Whipping the door open, she held the phone up to see the woman propped up on the cleaning cart with her fiancé balls deep.

"C-Connie! I-," he stopped, knowing he had been caught.

"This, Kevin?" She pointed between his half naked body and her fully clothed one, "Is over."

"C'mon babe you know how busy you get and-."

She jerked back in disbelieving sickness. She always made time for him. "Go to hell. Both of you. Hope you enjoy your bleach blonde California dime." And with that she slammed the door shut and walked away.

What do you think of it so far?
Please let me know with comments and don't forget to vote!!!

Love you,
Juanita ❤️