He's not my boyfriend

Draco

I felt a cold breeze trickle my neck. I yawned slightly, opening my eyes. I could see Blaise's bed was occupied, the figure quite smaller than Blaise. I furrowed my brows until I recognized the dark, long straight hair. Cass. I pulled the blanket off of me, oblivious as to how it got there in the first place.
"Castro?" I called out. She shifted, I placed my hand on her side trying to wake her. My eyes traced her. I move closer toward her, my lips reaching her ear.    
  "Good morning, Cassandra," I whispered, my voice raspy. She flinched slightly.
  "Cedric?"
I sat beside her, pulling her face toward me with one hand.
"Do I look like Diggory to you?"
Her eyes snapped open, she blinked a few times.
"Draco?" she questioned.
"Why are you in here?" I murmured, our faces inches apart.
"I don't know," she admitted, her eyes burning into mine.

My expression turned sour remembering her voice calling Cedric's name. I clenched my jaw as my gaze held hers.
"Why are you so close to me?" she asked. She let her head fall back but my hand still held her. My thumb caressed her chin reaching the other side of her neck. She furrowed her brows slightly as my hand was now completely wrapped around the base of her neck. I leaned in again closer to her.
"Don't ever call me that again. Do you understand?"
"Call you what? Cedric?" she smirked.
"I don't think you should be testing me when my hand is wrapped around your throat right now."
I slightly tightened my grip on her, making her gulp. Now it was my turn to smirk.
"Nervous?"
She placed her hand on the side of myself pushing me closer until our noses touched.
"Do I look nervous to you?" she teased.
I pulled her wrist away from my face, my hand loosened it's grip on her neck.
  "Get out of my room."

Cassandra

I walked to the dining hall. Noticing Draco eating alone. I debated on sitting next to him but ended up shrugging it off and planted my body a few inches away from his.
"Why are you-"
"Just shut up," I spat. He surprisingly obliged as we ate beside each other quietly.
"Excited for tomorrow?" he asked referring to Christmas day.
"No," I replied simply.
"That's right, you have no friends, bet there won't be one single gift under the tree for you," he joked.
"As if anyone cares enough for you to get you a gift. Think daddy will?" I challenged him with a smirk.
He stormed off in a huff.
"Have a good day, ferret!" I yelled to him as I watched his thin body quickly exit the Dining Hall, chuckling to myself.

After I was done, I headed back to my dorm. As I walked in, I noticed Cedrics owl by the window. I hurried toward it with a smile, remembering how Cedric told me he'd write to me. I opened the window and watched the owl rapidly fly away with a letter in my hand.

Dear Cassandra,

    I hope you're well. Just wanted to let you know that I miss you, everything is alright here. I hope you have a nice Christmas. Also, I hope Malfoy doesn't give you a hard time, I know he's staying at hogwarts for the break as well. If he does anything don't hesitate to tell me. You know I'd kick his ass for you, again.

                                              With love, Cedric Diggory

I giggled at the short letter as I headed to the common room to write him back. I sat on a large chair near the fireplace. I placed the open letter beside me as I thought of what to write back. In my concentrated state I didn't notice Draco in the room, or his eyes on me.
"What are you doing, Castro?" he asked, clearly annoyed by my presence.
I looked back to where he was sitting and rolled my eyes. I saw him stand up and walked toward me in the corner of my eye. He quickly snatched the letter beside me, making me leap toward him.
"Give it back," I demanded impatiently.
"I want to have a laugh, shut it," he replied coolly. I saw his eyes follow the words with astonishment. After a few seconds, he reached the end, I noticed a shift on his face.
"Is all your boyfriend do, talk about me?"
"You wish, moron," I replied reaching for my letter back. He raised it above his head smirking down at me.
"You're so childish, Malfoy. Do you really have nothing better to do than make my life miserable? Seriously, do you ever stop?" I spat with a sour expression.
He thinned his eyes at me, "So, he is your boyfriend?" he sneered.
"That's none of your business," I replied, annoyed.
He clenched his jaw and held out the piece of paper to me. I grabbed it tightly, pulling at the end.
"Let go."
"Make me."
I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the hundred time today.
"Just give it!" I exclaimed, pulling it harder until the letter ripped. I let go of my end whilst he had the other piece.
"Malfoy, why are you so infuriating? Everything you do is so annoying, It's like you literally don't have it in you to be a decent person. You've really got to get your life together and leave me-"
"Do you ever shut your bloody mouth?" he interrupted, holding my stare.
"I can't stand you," I muttered as I kneeled, picking up what was left of Cedric's letter. He squatted to my level and lifted my chin to meet his gaze.
"What was that?" he smirked.