Truth or Dare?

Cassandra

I woke up with a smile on my face. It was finally the last day of school. I hurriedly got ready and made my way to the Dining Hall for breakfast.

I greeted my friends at the Gryffindor table with a smile.
  "Will you guys be coming to the party in the Slytherin Common Room?" I asked hopefully.
  "For sure," Fred exclaimed.
  "I think I'll be making an appearance," stated Hermione.

They all agreed to come and I was oddly looking forward to it.

***

The party would be in a few hours, I decided to get ready. I threw on the only dress I brought to Hogwarts, which was a silky red mini dress. I kept my hair straight and attempted to do my makeup.  
  "Is that what you're wearing to the party?" Pansy asked with a nasty smirk.
  "Yes." I looked at her questionable expression.
  "You look like a slut," she spat. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my vanity, where I sprayed two spritz of my perfume. I didn't care about anyone's opinion, especially Pansy's.

I read silently as I waited for Hermione and Ginny, who said they would would meet me in my room before the party.
  "What are you reading?" Hermione asked. I took my attention away from my book and walked over to them.
  "You two look hot," I complement with a smirk. They both blushed making me chuckle.
  "T- thanks," Hermione stuttered, which I found adorable.
  "Your dress, it's lovely," Ginny smiled sweetly. I muttered a soft 'Thank you'

I had told them it's best to arrive to a party late which Hermione disagreed to but obliged. Ginny was nosily going through my things but I didn't really mind.
  "This is beautiful," she stated, holding up Cedrics necklace. Which I had finally brought myself to take off. I saw her eyes dart back to the box where she got it from and read Cedrics small note.
  "Are you kidding? I can't decide if that's totally corny or adorable," she exclaimed making Hermione walk to where she stood and take a look, "Boy, he's whipped," Hermione stated.
  "Was."

I had convinced myself I had no care for Cedric. But I still missed him sometimes, even as just a friend.
  "Should we go now?" Hermione asked with a small smile. I nodded and they jogged out of my room with joyful expressions.

They both gasped at how beautifully decorated the Common Room was. There were dark-green satin ribbons and silver accents all over.
  "Look who finally decided to join the fun," Fred teased from behind us. The three of us turned to face them. Fred, George, Harry, And Ron looked odd inside the Slytherin Common Room to me.
  "Drinks?" George offered.
  "Can I trust you?" I asked knowingly.
  "You better not," Harry chimed in, knowing they're famous pranks. I laughed, making my way to where the drinks were.

I poured some fire whiskey and gulped it down, then poured some more.

  "You alcoholic," Blaise joked from behind me.
  "Let me have fun," I stared, blankly.
  "You look different."
  "Good different or bad different?" I asked curiously.  
  "Well, definitely not bad," he laughed, earning a smile from me.

After chatting a while with Blaise I made my way back to my friends.
  "Having fun?" I asked.
"Tons, we were all just laughing at Ron's pathetic attempt in flirting with a 7th year Ravenclaw," George explained in between laughs. They all had clueless expressions making it obvious they were almost, if not already drunk.
  "Lovely," I stated, sarcastically.
  "We should play truth or dare!" I heard Blaise yell from across the room. Students began forming a circle on the floor and I laughed as I sat, crisscross in between Fred and Hermione.
  "Why don't we start with Draco," Blaise offered, making a laugh escape my lips.
  "Truth or dare?" Blaise asked Draco.
  "Truth," he replied blankly. Blaise took a moment to think before his lips melted into an evil smirk.  
  "Who was your first kiss?" he asked, I felt my cheeks heat up. I saw Draco hesitate before truthfully saying, "Castro."

Laughs echoed the Common Room causing me to hide my face in my hands in embarrassment.
"You kissed him?" Ron teased in between laughs.
  "Well, i've got to hear this story, go on," Blaise tormented, locking eyes with me.
   "We were little, shut up," I huffed. They all stayed quiet, patiently waiting for me to tell the silly story causing me to turn to Draco. He had a disgusted expression. He shot me a look which made me chuckle.
  "We were around seven, right Malfoy?" I giggled.
  "Eight," he corrected.
  "Right, well we'd both never been kissed and we agreed to be each other's first. That's it," I admitted with flustered cheeks.
  "How adorable, mind recreating the scene for us? For imagery purposes," Blaise laughed, causing my expression to turn sour.
  "Zabinis turn," Draco stated, changing the subject.    
  "Truth or dare?" he asked stolid-faced.
  "Dare."
  "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room."
  Blaise quickly placed a kiss on Draco's cheek.  
  "You're the prettiest girl in the room," he managed to say before erupting into laughter along with everyone else.

Draco groaned as he wiped his cheek with his left sleeve.
  "You have to take the game seriously, like I did," he argued with a fiery look.
  "If I kissed the prettiest girl, you would be angry at me," he stated, turning toward me with a smirk.

My eyes widened once I realized he meant me. Draco did the same. He threw a cushion at Blaise in annoyance. I convinced myself he had only said that to tease Draco and I shrugged it off.

  "Cassandra's turn," Blaise said, turning everyone's attention towards me.
  "Truth or dare?" George asked with a bright expression.
  "Dare."
  "I dare you to kiss a girl," he smirked. I took the last gulp of my fire whiskey.
  "Easy," I stated, turning toward Hermione. I lifted her chin and crashed my lips on hers. She shuddered but stayed in place. I pulled away with a smirk and I winked at her. Everyone cheered.

  "That was hot," Fred admitted. I giggled at their shocked expressions and Hermiones flustered cheeks.

Draco

After the game of truth or dare was over, many people left. Only some Slytherins were left, cleaning up or passed out on the couches and floor. I watched Cassandra. She sat, half asleep on a large chair.

  "Thanks for not kissing her," I said to Blaise who was half asleep as well.
  "No problem," he uttered.
  "Watching her kiss Granger was godly," he stated with a grin and I almost agreed with him before I stopped myself.