Chapter Fourteen

Sanem's night was short, with Can deciding to try and break their lovemaking record and the babies thinking it was morning, she had a total of 3 hours of  sleep. She was just getting Ates back down for the third time, when Can peeked his head in, " Do you need help, or can I get a quick run? He asked, seeming excited at the possibility.  She nodded, " Sure, go ahead, they're down for now." She replied, giving him a smile. " I'll be back in a bit, then we can have some breakfast, Ok." He said, planting a firm demanding kiss on her. He jogged done the hall and out the front door. She wanted a long luxurious bath, with some bubbles and candles, but that would probably have to wait, so she jumped in the shower, hoping to would rejuvenate her. It was always quick, she didn't want to miss it if they woke up. She looked  at herself in the mirror, as she brush her hair,   " Wow, I have some major dark circles under my eyes." She grabbed her cream and applied it to her face, it was good for everything, and it was organic. This wasn't the day she wanted to look like she felt, that's for sure, so it would take some makeup to fix her today. She blow dried her hair and pulled it back in a ponytail, it was almost automatic for her to do that. She caught a glimpse of herself as she turned to leave the bathroom, " Sanem, you have to stop doing this, you have to try and fix up a little." She thought, " Ok, after breakfast I'll get ready, put on some makeup and I'll  fix my hair." She told herself. She started down the hall, when she heard Can already starting to fix breakfast, she hurried in, " No babe, I'll do it, you go get a shower." She said, standing on her tiptoes to give him a kiss. He tilted his head, " Are you sure, I don't mind to cook." He said. She shooed him out the kitchen, " I'm going to cook something good, if it kills me." She thought, fumbling through the refrigerator.

She had the table set and the food was ready, when Can came back. Showered and smelling great, his hair wet and wavy, framing that gorgeous face. He smiled, " Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, squinting his eyes at her. She waved her hand I front of her face, as if to clear the air, " Nothing, uhh, breakfast is ready." She said, smiling softly as she dishes up the eggs and vegetables. " Oh, this looks great Sanem, you did a good job." He stated, digging into the plate of food. She watched him from across the room, " Why wouldn't any woman be drawn to that, he's perfect." She thought, " But that perfect man is mine, and I don't intend to let anyone else think otherwise." Her mind thought, knowing what she had to do. She joined him at the table, " I'm so proud of you babe, this is really good." He exclaimed,  " You look beautiful this morning, by the way, but yet you always do." He said, his eyes making her tingle all over. She nodded her head, in a " compliment accepted" manner and returned his look of desire.  " So, where are you planning to have your meeting today, here or outside in the garden?" She said, hoping he would say the the living room, so she could keep an ear on the babies. " I think here, that way we can have the babies close, you know, we are staying on our regular routine." He said. " She's going to see us as we usually are, Our home and our babies, she will see what really makes me happy." He said, grabbing her hand and kissing it.

She cleaned the kitchen as Can took care of the first waking little one. Of course it was Yildiz, she could hear her daddy's voice a mile away, making her beg for her daddy's attention. He was filling her in on the agenda for the day, as Sanem walked in the nursery, " We will have company today my daughter, so I need you to be especially charming today, and listen to everything." He told her, in his business like voice. Her eyes were wide with curiosity, and she listened intently, to every word. Her daddy was special to her, you could tell in her eyes, they had that bond that would never be broken. She cleared her throat, to let him know she was there, " What are you telling our daughter,....to be charming?" She said smiling. " When is she not charming, she's just like her father." She spouted, with Yildiz jerking her head towards the sound of her mothers voice. She leaned down, giving her a kiss on the nose, " You are always charming my baby, just make an impression on the lady today, for daddy." She said, smiling. Can shot her a look, " No, just the opposite, Sanem. Don't make it sound like that." He said. " Sorry, my love, but Yilly is going to do what she wants to do, you know that don't you, so be prepared." They both laughed.

The next couple of hours were spent feeding and changing the babies. Sanem almost lost track of time, as she was running through the living room, trying to tidy up things from the night before. Can had made a couple of things for them to snack on during the meeting, since it was a lunch time, and made coffee. With fifteen minutes to spare, she told Can she would go get ready and be back to greet their guest. She hurried to the bathroom, took her hair down, flipped her head upside down a ran her finger through, making her hair full and shiny. She pulled it back in a loose bun, with long strands framing her face. There wasn't time to strategically apply makeup, so just bit more cream for the dark circles, some blush for glow and mascara to brighten up her eyes. The most important thing was next, her lips, she put on a dark rose lip gloss, it made everything else better. She rummaged through her closet looking for something that would be suitable, but did she want comfortable or competitive......she choose competitive. She yanked the light blue dress from the hanger, it wasn't exactly an everyday dress, but it wasn't everyday a woman was coming to try and take your man, so " Make that statement Sanem" her inner voice was yelling. She slid the dress over her head, it still fit like a glove, making her feel good. But the top was a bit tight, due to the increase of her bust line. The neckline was low and it just had thin straps, so her bra wasn't going to work. She quickly took off her bra, and adjusted herself in the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror, she heard voices in the living room so she knew Ms. Gulden was here. Wow, that's a lot of cleavage, she thought, but,....if you're going to do it, do it right. One last look, " It looks good," she said out loud. Just pray for no breast leakage.......

She walked down the hall.....and around the corner.

Can turned, looking at her, his eyes wide in disbelief.....

" This Is my wife,..Sanem," He stuttered, blinking his eyes.