Chapter 29

Sort of Stony shipping in this but nothing 18+. marvel_lover217 it's finally here!
Enjoy

Word count: 1263

Jasper's POV

I ate my peanut butter (or a non-nut alternative for people who can't eat nuts) sandwich happily while Harper just nibbled at her own. I knew she wasn't comfortable sitting here because of Thor and even I was a little scared. Thor was a huge, potentially scary man. I didn't want to be hurt again but this man had a sort of safe, warm feeling around him. Harper may not have trusted him but I did. 

When Harper wasn't looking, I guessed she was daydreaming or planning how to protect us, I stumbled off my chair and went over to Thor. I tugged on his shirt and he turned to look at me with some surprise on his face. 

He knew the dangers of talking to, touching or even breathing near me so he was surprised to see me encouraging him too. His face was so kind looking and I didn't understand why Harper didn't like him. He may have been strong but he wouldn't hurt us. I knew he wouldn't.

He reached down and I grabbed one of his hands then indicated I wanted to be picked up. Thor picked me up with no problem and Harper noticed as she turned and glared at him. She looked as though she wanted to punch and kick him but couldn't because then she might hurt me. "Thor, "She snarled like an angry dog and, if she had them, her hackles would be up. She made an animalistic growl and I saw Natasha get a bit worried at Harper's hostile actions. 

Thor tried to put me down but I hung on tight to his neck because he made me feel safer. Harper was growling like a wolf and Natasha looked over with concerned look on her face. "Harper, Calm down. He's not going to hurt Jasper." She said and took Harper's shoulders in her hands. Harper glared at Thor and started to glow a fiery red. I knew this wouldn't end well so I climbed away from Thor and went into Harper's arms to calm her. She calmed a little when she had me in her arms but she kept a keen eye on Thor. She shrugged Natasha's hands from her shoulders.

Harper's POV

Loki may have said I could trust these men and woman but I didn't. They seemed to be scared of me when they came near Jasper and they had a reason too. I would kill anyone who tried to hurt Jasper. Jasper seemed to trust most of them especially Steve and Thor. I was unsure of why he trusted them but he did. I knew that for his benefit I had to start trusting them more."Sorry," I muttered to Jasper, Natasha but not Thor.

I carefully grabbed the butter knife and thrusted it into Thor's leg. He groaned and closed his eyes."I should've expected that." He muttered and took it out of his leg. "Just like Loki." He muttered even quieter than before and flung the knife into the sink.

I took Jasper's hand and took him to my room. "Harper, Stop." He whined and I stopped once we were in my room. I held him by the shoulders and looks into his eyes. All the anger and fear flowed out of my body when I saw the scared look in his eyes. I can't be like HYDRA. I just can't upset him or hurt him as they did. I have to protect him. I thought to myself and pulled Jasper into a hug that we both need. "I'm sorry Jasper. I don't want you getting hurt." I said and held Jasper close. I felt him nod in understanding.

Time Jump

I woke up in my bed with Loki sitting on my lounge with Jasper in his arms. They appeared to be reading a book together. "Good sleep Harp?" Jasper asked and I nodded softly.

"What's all this?" I asked and looked at the papers on my bedside table. They looked like rather badly drawn pictures but they were funny. 

"Jasper and I have been drawing," Loki said and came over to the bed leaving Jasper on the floor to keep drawing. "That's me," He said and pointed to a hilariously bad drawing of himself. "That's Jasper and that's you," He said and pointed to other draws that made me laugh.

"Mr Loki, Lady Lorelei has arrived and is waiting in the living room," Jarvis told us and I looked at Loki. He looked happy but also worried. I was happy he was happy but a weird feeling in my stomach made me annoyed.

"Who's Lorelei?" I asked him and felt a strange feeling in my stomach. I wanted to know everything about this lady and why she was here for Loki.

"Right she's umm... She's going on a date with me." He said and I glared at him. "I better go meet her. She's not one you should leave waiting." He said and I could sense the awkwardness in his voice, in my voice and the whole room.

"Bye then," I said and jumped out of the bed carefully. He left with a polite nod to us. I scoffed and went to hang out with Jasper who was playing happily with some Lego.

I sighed heavily and tried to hold back tears from my eyes. Why am I crying? Nobody hurt, nobody's hurting me and I'm crying! God I hate being a teenager sometimes. It is so confusing.

Tony's POV

"Mr Stark, Harper appears to crying but I don't understand why. I have checked vitals and she's normal." Jarvis said. I asked him to show me and what I saw explained it.

Harper was sitting on the floor with soft tears falling down her face and she was holding a badly drawn picture of Loki. Something between her and Loki was going wrong but there wasn't much I could do.

"Jarvis, she's alright. She's just sad." I told him and he made the video disappear.

"Yes sir." He said and was quiet for a moment before speaking again "Steve is on his way to talk to you." J.A.R.V.I.S told me and I smiled. Steve normally didn't come into the labs unless he had the urge.

"Tony, can...we go to your...bedroom?" He asked and I knew what he meant. He looked shy, awkward and uncertain and I found that cute in him. He was so nervous asking for what he desired but he need not be. He had no reason to be nervous about his feelings as we all got them at some point.

I pulled him into a kiss and when I broke free I replied. "Of course Steve," I took his hand in mine leading him to where he wanted to be. He blushed softly as I kissed his hands as we walked to my room. When we arrived I gave him a kiss and closed the door. Once the door closed he felt safe to request his desire and needs in the lovely form of moans and begs.

Okay, so weird way to end this but I really wanted to add a bit is Stony because I think it so cute!!! I can totally imagine Steve needing Tony and just asking him like that. Steve would look nervous, have his feet pointed together and struggle to make eye contact. The serum may have helped him get stronger physically but I still think he'd be nervous about what happens in the bedroom. Especially if he is the one asking. 

Published: 16th February 2021