Chapter 30

Word count: 1022

Harper POV in catch up form because I'm a lazy teen.

Its been three weeks since Loki meet this Lorelie lady and they spent every waking moment together. It was horrible for me to see them in the tower. Loki would be sitting on the lounge while Lorelei was sitting on his lap or had her head resting on his chest. I hated seeing it and I wanted it to stop.

Another part of their relationship was that Loki was changing and not for the better. He used to be kind and thoughtful but now he was just plain rude all the time. He basically became her servant and it was definitely weird. I hated every minute of him with her because anything she wanted or needed doing, Loki would do without question. He no longer read his books, used his magic or even talked to me. 

Lorelie was beautiful. She had red hair that was always curled perfectly. Her eyes were a shiny brown that sent shivers down my spine. Something about her gave me a nervous feeling in my stomach and I didn't trust her. Especially not when she called me 'little fighter'. It was weird and like something your hated Aunt would say to you during a had family time.  

Harper POV

I woke up Jasper for the morning then walked into the kitchen and poured myself some juice. I wanted to go sit on the lounge but the love birds were cuddling. I shivered and just sat at the kitchen bench and sipped at my drink. I felt awkward but not because they were kissing but because I didn't want Loki kissing someone. It was weird as hell and I hated it. I left my drink and stormed out of the room with an unknown feeling in my stomach. 

"Harper, what's wrong?" Someone asked and I looked to see Thor in front of me. 

"Its just gross to see Loki with that woman," I spat and Thor mumbled.

"He has spent a long time around her. He normally does not spend this much time with one woman and he does not like to be ordered around." He said which made me think. If he doesn't normally then why is he spending every moment he can with her. He sometimes acts like he is her slave. 

"He does everything for her, doesn't he? He almost is her slave." I said lost in my train of thought. 

"I found her snooping around yesterday," He said and that confirmed it. "You have and idea," Thor said as my eyes and widened and a smirk appeared on my face. 

"What does the name 'Lorelei' remind you of? say it slowly if it helps," I said to him and I could see his thought progress in his eyes. "What was Lorelei the goddess of?" I said and he slowly got the look of understanding. "Come on," I said and we hurried back to the kitchen to find Loki in a fighting stance. 

"Brother?" Thor asked but we never got an answer. Loki started attacking us and with no mercy. He threw a dagger and it almost missed me. 

Jarvis POV

Harper and Thor began to fight Loki. I alerted the Avengers of what was happening in the kitchen and they all started running to stop it. "LOKI STOP!" Harper yelled and Thor tried to pin him down. Loki broke free from Thor's grip and picked up Harpers glass. He chucked it at Harper and it shattered as it hit the cabinet above her head. Harper yelled out as the glass cut her face and head. She dropped to the floor which then made cuts on her hands and knees. 

Loki smirked then teleported away. Thor growled then ran over to Harper to help her up. Natasha and Tony ran into the room to see the destruction that had occurred. "Harper!" Natasha yelled and went to Harper and Thor. "What happened?" She asked as Thor picked up Harper and sat her on the kitchen bench. 

"That vial lady Lorelie has Loki under a spell or something. He's in trouble and needs our help." Harper said and grimaced softly. She was bleeding badly from the glass cuts but also from the dagger wound near her ribs. 

"You are in no continued to fight Harper," Tony said and I confirmed that fact. Her cuts were deep but easily healable. The dagger wound was very bad. It had just missed all vital organs but the bleeding would be hard to stop. 

Harpers POV

I grimaced and Thor picked me up and carried me to the hospital lab. I groaned and tried not to be too loud. Thor put me down carefully and Bruce and Tony began to clean my wounds. I gasped softly and felt tears fall down my face. 

"Sorry Harper," Bruce said and started sorting things to stitch my stab wound. 

Jasper's POV

I walked into the kitchen to see Nat and Steve cleaning up glass from the floor. I ran over to Steve and he picked me up. "Steve, What happened?" I asked him and he looked sadly to the floor. 

"Harper and Loki got into a fight. He threw a glass and a knife at her." He said and I gasped. "She will be alright but she's hurt." He said and sat me on a bit of bench that didn't have glass all over it. "You also seem to be hurt." He said as he noticed I had stepped on the glass when I ran over to him.  

"Can I see her?" I asked and he nodded. "When?" I asked him, hoping he would say right then but he didn't.

"Later today. She needs to rest." He said to me and slowly got the glass from my foot and helped me down from the bench and out of the room. "Be careful." He added as he put me in the hallway then went back to the kitchen to clean up. 

I walked to my room with my fingers and toes crossed that Harper would be okay. 

Published: 20th March 2021