Teaser

You wake up. Looking around, you see its still dark. You realise that you are not in your typical sleeping place. That isn't your bed under your back, that's the ground. You sit up and try to squint through the darkness. It looks like you're in the forest, trees (or something like them) towering far over your head. As you turn your head, you can feel a thick and fluffy collar around your neck, that makes it harder to look down. You reach up to take it off, but you have a hard time, since there's something wrong with your thumbs - they don't exist. You take a closer look at your hand, and you realise it isn't a hand, it's a paw. Using both paws, you tug on the collar, and realise, with the twinge of pain, that it's actually a mane. Your ear pricks (you can feel it atop your head), as a twig cracks somewhere behind you. You can see a shape approaching, something much larger than you, and soon it's upon you, and you pass out...

--

You may proceed to [1].

--

Notice - It's important to remember, when the rest of the chapters come out, they will NOT be in order. You'll be given some numbers for options, and you'll have to choose the chapter who's name begins with the number. If you want the actual experience, again, you cannot just read straight through, or you'll get lost...