3 - Don't leave me!

You watch her go, but you look out into the forest, and you begin to get scared again. So, you ran along and followed her. She looks back, when she hears you trampling through the underbrush after her, and stops.

"Oh! Little 'Vee! I thought I said to stay by the fire. It can be dangerous out here!"

"W-well... y-you said to stay by the fire," you say. "A-and, if you're a Flareon..."

Lusaka giggles. "Alright little buddy, but we gotta stay quiet." She reaches back and grabs your mane from behind your head in her mouth. You dangle from her mouth, somehow immobilised when you feel yourself hanging from there. Then she sets you down in her own mane. It's warm, and comfy, and the gentle bobbing of her walking gently lulls you to sleep.

You wake up to a sudden splash of water. Your eyes are made bleary as they are filled with water, and you hit the ground, falling out of Lusaka's mane. It looks like she fainted. She's soaking wet, and you begin to panic again. You look in the direction she was facing, and you see a sort of blue blur. Your eyes are still bleary, so you blink a few times to clear them up. Looking closer, you see something that at first looks like a sort of dragon. It has a long tail with spines along the back, frills around it's neck, and fins around its head. It looks down triumphantly at Lusaka, but then it looks over at you, and begins to approach...

--

Go to "4" to fight, "5" to talk, or "6" to cling to Lusaka.