2 - Run away

You don't trust this "Lusaka" lady. For all you know, she's the reason you got turned into an Eevee. So, you run away from the comfortable fire, back into the dark forest. 

You stumble through the woods blindly, scratched by twigs and brambles. You don't know how far you've come, or where you're going, you just know you need to get away from that Flareon. So, you keep going, and going, until, you realise, you're entangled in some vines. Great. You look at your paws, and see small, but sharp claws. You try stretching them, and, sure enough, they come out a bit, like a cat. "Being an Eevee might not be so bad," you say. You begin scratching at the vines with your claws.

You freeze. Did the vines just get tighter? Plants don't usually do that, do they? You feel yourself getting pulled up into the branches of a tree. That's definitely not normal. 

As you end up in the top of the tree, you are set on a sturdy branch, although the vines still hold you in place. You look forward (because you can't turn your head) and see a creature about the same size as the Flareon, but instead of being fluffy, it has leaves all over its body. It's whole tail and ears are leaves. "Wh-who are you?" you stammer.

"What is this, a Pikachu? I can't tell in this light... ah well, it's probably edible," he mutters. 

"Wh-what?! What do you mean?!" You're starting to panic again. Maybe you should've listened to Lusaka and stayed by the fire...

Suddenly, the vines tighten around your neck. You begin to choke, and then, you pass out again...

- the hero of our story comes to an untimely demise -

Oops! Apparently Krakow couldn't see you well enough and thought you were food, but didn't realise until too late... Yikes.
Maybe you want to try again, or see what a different choice would get you...