8 - Obey

You are an obedient individual, so you stay by the camp like she said to do. You sit, and sit, and lay down, and your eyes droop as you listen to the gentle crackling of the fire.

You wake up to the feeling of claws around your body. You see a giant black-gray creature with red claws and fur that has you in its grasp. It tosses you up into the air, aiming you into its waiting jaws...

Suddenly, a streak of blue light hits the creature, knocking it out, and with unimaginable speed, the blue streak circles back, rolling onto its back and catching you on its belly, holding you tightly in place with its paws.

"Aren't you a cute little buddy!" she says. You look around at her. She has black fur, with blue glowing rings on her joints and ears. She's quite a bit larger than Lusaka. "Uhhh, thanks for saving me," you say, glad of her help, but wishing she would let go of you.

"Hehe, you're welcome! I'm always glad to help!" she says. "Aren't you a little young to be out here alone?"

"I was with someone else, her name is Lusaka," you say. "She went off to check out a noise..."

"Ah, Lusaka! Well, I'm Jan! Umbreon Jan! And now you're mine!"

Hers? That didn't sound good. You open your mouth to protest, but Jan quickly flips you off of her, rights herself, and lifts you by your scruff like a cat. Also like a cat, you realise that this has completely immobilised you. Hopefully this Jan has nothing sinister planned...

You may proceed to [9].