5 - Who are you?

You shudder. The dragon approaches you, and sits in front of you, looking down at you smugly, daring you to come forward. But you're smarter than that. "H-Hello, M-Mr Dragon," you stammer. His face falters, and he looks down at you more directly.

"Dragon? I'm not a dragon, I'm a Vaporeon," he says. A Vaporeon... that sounded a lot like Flareon, in a way...

"Are you, like... a different breed of Flareon?" you ask, wondering if these creatures are something like dogs.

"Breed? Hm... I suppose we are!" the Vaporeon says. "Although, to be accurate, we're more like different breeds of Eevee..."

"Then why did you hurt her?!" you cry out. "She didn't do anything wrong!" The Vaporeon sighed. 

"I guess you don't know about territories and hunting economics, do you?" he said. "Basically, this is my territory, and Lusaka here decided to encroach. Now there won't be enough prey for both of us. You see?"

"Isn't there... a lot of forest? Couldn't you just... hunt elsewhere? Or even hunt together?" you plead. The Vaporeon thinks to himself. 

"Huh... I guess I could hunt elsewhere..." And with that, the Vaporeon slinks off.

--

Good job navigating that one! Go ahead and proceed to "7"