1 - Wake up Call

The first thing that you sense is a sound.

"Hey little buddy..."

Your ear twitches. You can hear the crackling of a fire. You open your eyes and look around. There's a fire burning, surrounded by a circle of rocks. Then you look to your side, and see four reddish-orange legs. You look up, following the legs up to the face. Towering above you is an incredibly fluffy creature, looking down at you with a sort of kindly, motherly look.

"Wh-who are you? A-and..." You look down at yourself, now that there's light for viewing. You're covered in soft, brown and tan fur, and you have a tail. "Wh-what am I?!"

The creature cocked her head to the side. "You're an Eevee... and my name is Lusaka. I'm a Flareon."

You begin to panic. You weren't an "Eevee" when you went to bed last night! You were a human! What even is an Eevee? "I-I... h-how did I get here?!" you ask.

"I brought you here. A little guy like you should be with your mother, not out alone... What is she? Leafeon? Umbreon?" 

"I don't know!" you cry. "My mom's a human! I'm a human! I'm not a... an 'Eevee!'"

Lusaka looks you in the eyes, and she can tell you aren't lying. "I see... so, what's your-"

Suddenly, she stops, looking around, hearing a noise. "Wait here," she says. "Stay close to the fire." And with that, she slinks off into the forest, trusting you to stay put.

--

Go to "2" to run away, go to "3" to follow her, or go to "8" to stay put.