chapter 9

Dipper woke slowly his head wasn’t throbbing as much, but his throat was still very dry and sore. He let out a small moan and curled in closer to the warmth next to him. It took him longer then he cared to admit when he realized where the warmth was coming from. He opened his eyes, his vision filled with tan colored skin.

“What?” He whispered as he pulled back just to come face to face with a sleeping Bill Cipher. He was sleeping next to the pirate, curled up and, and cuddling next to Bill Cipher.

“Don’t panic.” He whispered to himself, as he tried to work some moister back into his mouth. He felt his checks begin to heat when he glanced at the exposed chest, and his heart was beginning to beat a bit faster. “Ok, now you can panic.” Dipper hissed as he tried to slide away from the man as quietly as he could.

A hand gripped his wrist and pulled him back flush against the man’s bare chest, Dipper let out a squeak and froze at the contact before looking up and glaring at the man. Bill’s eyes were closed but he was wearing a grin.

“It’s too early and cold.” Bill murmured and buried his face against Dipper’s brown curls and grinned when the boy squirmed trying to get away from him.

“I don’t care let me go.” Dipper rasped, trying to ignore how he warm and inviting it seemed just to curl back up and go to sleep. Could this get any worse?

“No, I don’t think I will.”

“Bill.” Dipper whined as he struggled weakly. He finally gave up and laid against the pirate’s side.

“You started it first Pine Tree.”

“I was asleep, I can’t be held responsible for what I do in my sleep.” Dipper gripped. Bill just chuckled softly before releasing him and sitting up and stretching.

“Whatever you say kid.” Bill said smirking as he crawled over the kid and began to get dressed.

“I hate you.” Dipper said as he averted his eyes while Bill got dressed. “Is there any water?”

“Do you always cuddled with those you hate?” Bill asked with a smirk before handing him a cup of water. Dipper blushed but took the cup and drained the contents. Bill pulled out some clothes and tossed them at Dipper.

“Get dressed kid, if you’re feeling up for it, I thought a day in the warm sun would do you some good.”

“That actually sounds nice.” Dipper said as he sat up and swung his legs over the bed. He still wasn’t feel one-hundred percent but the thought of going up on deck bolstered his mood up a bit. He pulled off the well-used sleeping shirt and replaced it with the cleaner shirt, then slid the plants on. His boots were over near the door which he slipped into before looking at Bill. The pirate had a strange look on his face, his eye intensely watching him. Dipper tried to scowl but looked back down at the floor as he felt his face flush hotly.