chapter 12

Dipper woke slowly, his eyes blinking open. The light felt too bright and he quickly closed them again which made his head throb. His mouth felt like it had dried out and he tried putting moister into it as images from last night flittered through his brain. Singing and dance for the most part and it made him smile at how fun it was.

And kissing Bill.

He couldn’t believe he did that, and almost groaned at how stupid he had been. But then he remembered how the Captain had come after him and then kissed him again, it had his body warming up. It didn’t help that he was plastered against said pirate, the skin to skin contact making his breathing hitch faster than should be normal. He was so confused.

Mabel was going to kill him, his Grunkles were going to kill him. Hell, Dipper should probably get his own head examined because there is one thing he knew, he had fallen for a pirate Captain. Was this normal? Bill had kidnapped him, threatened to kill him and now everything had changed. Dipper wasn’t sure where he stood any more. Scowling Dipper sat up and regretted the movement as his head pounded in agony. Taking a slow deep breath he opened one eye and glanced down at Bill who was still asleep. He looked so peaceful resting there, so much younger and softer then when awake. Reaching out a hand Dipper let his fingers trace down Bill’s check down to his lips.

It was a onetime thing, they had both been drunk, that’s what Dipper tried to tell himself. He bit his lip, as his heart beat harder. What if it wasn’t a onetime thing, what if…just what if Bill felt the same way? Could a pirate love? He wanted to know, had to know. How much was Dipper willing to give to Bill if there was nothing to receive? There was only one way to find out.

Licking his lips, Dipper moved and straddled Bill’s waist, staring down at the Captain underneath him. He stifled a moan as he could feel Bill’s morning erection against his. He leaned down and pressed his lips against Bill’s, trying to ignore the butterflies in his stomach.

In a quick moment their positions were switched and Bill was now grinning down at Dipper. He let out a soft gasp as he glanced up and met that golden orb that spoke of mischief and Dipper felt his cheeks heat up.

“Good morning to you to Pine Tree.” Bill said softly and cupped the brunet’s cheek before leaning down and catching those lips with his own. Dipper moaned when Bill nipped at his bottom lip and he quickly opened his mouth and their tongues slid against each other. It was just as good as last night, if not better.

“You’re such a jerk.” Dipper breathed when they parted causing Bill to laugh. Dipper ran his hands against the man’s back, feeling the muscle ripple under his palms, and slide on up into Bill’s hair. His fingers caught on the eyepatch which caused Bill to yank back with a frown.

“Sorry.” Dipper said pulling his hand away.

“Not you.” Bill said and was suddenly off of Dipper and pulling on his clothes. Dipper was cold and confused as he watched the pirate. He could clearly see the tension and anger in Bill’s movements. Did he do something wrong? Dipper felt his eyes prick hotly.