chapter 17

Dipper let out a giggle as Bill opened the door to his cabin, using his foot to shut the door behind him. Once they were inside, Dipper, snaked his hands up into Bill’s hair and pulled him down to his lips. He giggled at first when he missed, even at such a close range, before Bill corrected the mistake. The kiss turned hungry as tongues clashed against the other and teeth clicked slightly painfully against the others. Dipper broke away with a gasp for some much needed air.

“Impatient Pine Tree?” Bill asked with a grin.

Dipper’s eyes were still a bit glazed from all the alcohol he had consumed, but held a mischievousness to it along with his sideways grin. “A bit.” He said as he reached up and pulled the eyepatch off.

“You did good today.”

“I didn’t win the drinking contest.” Dipper said with a pout and Bill laughed.

“Kid, no one has ever beat Pyronica in a drinking contest.” Bill laughed as he reached the bed and set Pine Tree down. He began to take his clothes off as he looked down at him. Dipper looked up at him with a bashful look, but his smile was anything but. The kid started to take his own clothes off, almost falling off the bed when his pants got twisted around his legs.

“Oh Captain.” Dipper said in sweet but slurred voice when Bill saved him from falling and tried to ignore the rush of heat to his groin. “I may need a little help removing my clothes.” His voice was husky as he brought Bill’s hand to the bulge in his underclothes.

Bill’s blood began to heat, and he squeezed gently, causing Dipper to buck up into his hand and moan. “Are you up for this tonight? You did consume quite a bit.” Even though Bill probably drank as much if not more. But with his demon blood, the alcohol burned through his metabolism faster.

“Yes, god don’t stop.” Dipper whimpered. Bill quickly divested Pine Tree of his clothes and slid his own naked body on top of his. Their lips met, Bill nipping at the kids lower lip until he opened and he slid his tongue inside. Dipper tasted of ale and rum and something else that made the demon want to devour him if he could.

He moved to Pine Tree’s neck and began to suck and nip. “You taste so good.” Bill groaned. Dipper just gasped and tilted his head back to give his Captain more room to work with.

“Want you.” Dipper mumbled as his hips buck up into him.

Bill groaned, but grinned as an idea caught him. Trailing his lips down Dipper’s chest he peppered kisses as he went. Giving some attention to the nipples that had Pine Tree squirming and gasping. He listened to the kid’s breathing get heavier as he continued downwards.

He only gave Pine Tree the smallest hint of what he was going to do before he leaned down and dragged his tongue up Dipper’s cock from the base to the tip, enjoying the way he squeaked and moaned. And then he swallowed it, taking as much as he could into his mouth and giving a gentle suck. Dipper let out a strangled moan, his hips thrusting upwards.