This is my story

I am billionaire entrepreneur. I have many businesses run under aliases and am a silent partner in many others. I am engaged to an original vampire with extreme abandonment and daddy issues. I am an ultra strong witch who has helped end a war and end bigotry in an ancient society. I am a mother of two who will continue my legacy for future generations.
My name is Rosetta Potter. The problem is I didn't know that until I was seven and forced to go to public school. I lived with my Aunt and Uncle, Petunia and Vernon Dursley. They have a kid of their own named Dudley. I know you easily recognize the last name right? Who hasn't heard of the Golden family? My twin was known as the Boy-Who-Lived. He was named after our father James. I however was to stick with the Evans family tradition and be named after a flower, Rosetta, but we'll get to that later. Petunia and Vernon HATE me and anything they deem abnormal. They are abusive and believe they are the epitome of what perfection is in society. Now don't let the Dursleys fool you. They are not rich, they don't go to church religiously, and they are not beautiful to look at. Petunia looks like an anorexic giraffe while Vernon and Dudley look like beached whale that waddle like a duck to get anywhere. The Dursley family is not normal, but I didn't learn that until my 8th birthday which changed my life forever. My name is Rosetta Potter. I am the Girl-Who-Conquered and this is my story.