Beginning Training

I have trained for the past years in a little bit of everything. I learned about magic about two weeks after I officially started training. Mr. Sherwood is a squib but the people who work for him are not. They helped me with my magic studies. They say they are training me the way that wizards and witches were trained a thousand years ago before the Founders of Hogwarts even came here. Mr. Sherwood' s and Anastasia's home was similar to a Japanese style home with a dojo attached. It was traditional on the outside but very modernized on the inside. The house was very liberal with expansion charms. Anastasia said that was the first charm she ever learned. 

When my room had been renovated at the Dursleys, I was over the moon with how it looked

Once everything was in place, Mr

Once everything was in place, Mr. Sherwood sat down and had a talk with me. 

"Now Rosetta you wished for your freedom. I take that to mean you wish to be successful in every field that you study. In order for you to get what you want you need to know all about yourself. You see when Anastasia told me she was friends with Rosetta Potter, but you did not know anything about the magical world, I realized I would need to intervene." Mr. Sherwood had explained

At 8 years old I learned that the world I was expected to go into had placed me with the Dursleys. This wizarding world would rather believe that an infant had destroyed the most evil wizard that had ever lived than the so called smartest witch of her age would know of a spell or ritual that could possibly save her child. The wizarding world is filled bigotry and backwards thinking with a manipulative old goat at the helm named Albus Dumbledore. Dumbledore was suppose to be my magical guardian, but considering I have never met him, Dumbledore's claim was now null and void with Mr. Sherwood claiming my magical guardianship through the goblins. I learned that the staff hired by Mr. Sherwood are mostly muggle-borns  who could not find work in the magical world. They shall be my teachers before and after school. My escort, a young woman who is basically my chaperone, will be introducing me to Diagon Ally soon so that I will get to meet with my goblin accountant at Gringotts. 

Anastasia 

Anastasia has been helping me with my martial arts

Anastasia has been helping me with my martial arts. The goal is to get me up to standards so that I may join her class next month without embarrassing myself. I decided to study the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ). I was warned it would be difficult but I was willing to work hard for it. I wanted to earn my black belt by 15. I was given a schedule that would vary every year as I progress. Mr. Sherwood said that if I stuck to it that I would accomplish my dreams by 18.  

MONDAY-FRIDAY SCHEDULE

5am: Wake up routine

6am: Breakfast and read the news paper (information is everything)

7am: Run 2 miles before school 

8am-3pm: School (all do your best and you'll go further than if you held back)

4pm: Political training

5pm: Magical and Potions Theory 

6pm: Run 2 miles before going back to Dursleys       

7pm: Homework and Dinner

8pm: Bed 

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SCHEDULE

5am: Wake up routine

6am: Breakfast and read the paper 

7am: Run 2 miles

8am: Etiquette training (You shall know how to act like a precious rose but remember a rose also has thorns

9am: Language training 

10am-3pm: Martial Arts Training

4pm-6pm: Shinobi studies (the art of going unseen without magic)   

7pm: Free time

8pm: Bed 

I followed that schedule religiously. I am now ten years old with a black book for all my blackmail information and know more about muggle and magical law than most adults. I've taken up an almost Robin Hood attitude. I steal from the rich and give to the poor. I don't like bullies who believe they are better than everyone else. One kid in my class at school took great pleasure in tormenting the younger students at school but that was because his absentee rich mother and drunk businessman father were abusive to him at home when they could be bothered. He was a lot like me with an abusive Uncle who was a sick pervert who believed the kid should shut up and take it. I snuck out one night and broke into the Uncle's house and went through his computer. The man worked liked Uncle Vernon at Grunnings but for another branch from Brussels and had been stealing for awhile, so this was a bonus for me as that would mean if I got this man caught in a similar manner to what Uncle Vernon would have been Vernon would be petrified. I went to work sending all of this information to the CEO of Grunnings and then wired about half of the money to an off shore account for the kid at a later date.  The Uncle had documented all the abuse the kid had been put through and seemed happy with it. I sent all of it in an email to the police while asking for a wellness check for the boy. Two months later the kid was no longer a bully and was actually apologetic. 

Mr. Sherwood found a Polish spell that allowed you to learn any language you wished in 3 days. The downside was the pain, for those three days you are walking around with an extreme migraine for three days of accepting the language. After the three days you merely practice until you are completely fluent. Mr. Sherwood started off with five muggle languages and three magical languages. The five muggle languages were Japanese, Polish, Russian, Latin, and French. The three magical languages were goblin (which was hard to get and expensive because it had to come from the goblins), mermish, and parseltongue (I found a garden snake in the woods outside the dojo. Learning Parseltongue opened up a whole new avenue of magic for me which included healing and defensive spells. I trained faithfully everyday until my eleventh birthday when my Hogwarts letter came but decided to make Dumbledore sweat a little. He was expecting a small abused girl looking to please and become his little puppy dog. I was the furthest thing from that.  Look out Dumbledore Lady Rosetta Potter was going to destroy your little plans.