CHAPTER FOUR

Tay had never been attracted to someone of the same sex. For one, he believed he was straight and second he had never been in a relationship with a man, not even once. But he was starting to question his own sexuality as he stayed on top of New with just a small distance between their lips. He was starting to feel things he had never felt before. He was even starting to get curious about the softness of New's lips and how it would feel if he crushed his lips against New's.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and licked his lips as he stayed still, not even realizing that he'd been on top of him for more than a minute already. His full attention was on New's lips that he could no longer hear anything else but that little voice inside his mind that was telling him to go get a taste and take the risk.

"What the—"

He heard New cursed and looked over their legs. But that was the least of his concern as he grabbed New's hands and pinned them over his head and did the thing that had been running through his mind all this time.

———

New literally lost his breath when he felt something soft and sweet on his lips. He could smell a hint of mint in Tay's breath and he could feel Tay's hard member on his leg. But what made him lose his mind was the fact that their lips were pressed together. Tay stayed still for a moment before he started to move his lips, slowly dancing to a rhythm only they could hear. New responded to his kisses while being lost in a trance as he let himself being pulled into a world he had always wanted to be in. Tay's kiss was intoxicating and electrifying that he tried to stop himself from letting out a moan but failed. He wanted to run his hands through Tay's hair but his hands were strongly pinned above his head. He felt Tay bit his lips and he gasped allowing Tay to invade his mouth with his tongue. Their tongues danced together as their slow kisses turned to wild ones, making the room hot despite the air conditioner. Tay's kisses went down to his neck, slowly sucking his skin just enough to leave a mark.

"Mmmmmm. Taaayy. Hng," New moaned as he could no longer stand the growing sensation between his thighs.

———

"Mmmmmm. Taaayy. Hng."

Tay stilled upon hearing New's moan. It was as if a realization hit him all of a sudden. That was when the situation fully sinked in his mind.

Shit. What the hell am I doing??

He mentally hit his head as he looked at the fresh bruise on New's neck. His eyes were hooded as he stayed under him on the floor. He quickly let go of New's hands and stood while New remained lying on the floor with his disheveled hair and crumpled shirt.

"I-I I guess you know your way out," he stuttered as he quickly left New on the floor and went to the bathroom.

"Shit. I fcking need a cold shower."

———

New felt like crying, no, he was actually crying as he stayed lying on the cold floor. His hands were still above his head as he let his tears fell to the floor. He practically got his heart broken by the same man, only this time it was more hurtful. He wiped his tears as he slowly got up and straightened his clothes. He scanned the room for his phone and spotted it on the near shelf. He made a second look at the phone beside his and smirked as he grabbed it too and threw it on the floor, smashing the phone into pieces.

———

"What? Are you trying to kill me with me with your stares or something?" Off asked before sipping his coffee.

He visited Tay in his condo unit as he couldn't reach the latter on the phone only to witness Tay ranting about his smashed phone on the floor.

"How did you know you're bisexual?"

Off spat his coffee out as soon as he heard Tay's question. He felt the burning sensation in his tongue as he coughed through his words.

"Where the fuck is that question coming from?"

Tay shifted on his seat as he leaned over the table to get closer to Off.

"I mean, since when did you find out you're also attracted to boys?"

Off stared suspiciously at Tay who was fidgeting. He was unconsciously cracking the bones of his finger as he waited for Off to answer.

"Wait. Are you saying you're attracted to men?"

"Ar-are you crazy?!" Tay's voice reverberated inside his unit as he leaned back on his seat trying to act manly as much as possible.

"Oh really?"

Tay just glared at Off and pouted his lips. His eyes shifted on his fingers on the table in the attempt to avoid Off's stares.

"Well I actually had sex with a man once out of curiosity but I was sure that I was definitely attracted to men when I met... Gun," Off replied.

Off took another sip as his heart clenched at the mention of his ex-boyfriend.

"You really love him."

It was not a question, but a statement.

"Yeah, I guess first loves never really say goodbye."

"So what are you gonna do with Mild now? Is your arranged marriage still pushing through?"

"Nah, I don't know anymore. But what I'm sure is she's secretly seeing someone she really likes."

"Really? Then that's much better."

They stayed silent for a moment as Off stirred his coffee and Tay drummed his fingers on the table. He was actually contemplating if he was gonna tell Off about Gun being in contact with New.

"Off. I..uuh."

"So going back to our topic earlier. So who is this guy you're seeing?"

"I-I'm not seeing any guy! I told you I'm not gay."

"I'm not saying you are," Off crossed his arms in front of him, "but judging your actions and the way you stutter, you're guilty as fuck."

"Well. I-We kissed, that's all."

"That's all?"

"We also slept together. I actually woke up this morning with him in my bed."

"Wow, I didn't expect you to be this wild."

"Hey, I don't even know if we actually had sex but he said his butt hurts! I don't even know how he got here. Everything was a blur last night. Urgh I really should stop drinking. And-"

"And?"

"And we kissed this morning."

"Who kissed whom?"

"I, I kissed him first."

"I guess you answered your own question."

"Uurrgghh. You're not helping, Off!"

"I gotta go. It's already late. I still have things to finish at home."

Off grabbed his car keys and his bag and made his way to the door.

"Hey, Off, I think I know how you can see Gun."

But Off didn't hear Tay as he already closed the door behind him.

———

New grunted as he stared at the documents in front of him. His boss was expecting him to finish the reports in an hour but he couldn't even bring himself to open his computer to start his work. Working as an HR specialist was definitely something he'd been doing well for the past years but for the first time, he couldn't focus on his work as the visions of the kiss he shared with Tay kept reappearing in his mind.

*Unregistered Number Calling*

He stared at his phone and wondered who was calling him. He picked up his phone and swiped the answer button.

"Hello. Who's this? Hello?"

He waited for a few seconds but no one answered. He was about to end the call when he heard someone on the other line.

"Hi, admirer."